Arch FEAR file being edited

illinstinct

Hi guys. I am running a FEAR tournament and ive just been told that someone who has edited their FEAR arch00 file is going to be playing in this tournament.

Now what he did was raise his footsteps volume. Is there anyway i can catch this on my tournament servers??

Maybe with md5checks or something??? What it does is it lets him here the ppl from anywhere in the map. No matter where they are at . He can here them.

CAn you tell me how i would go about to do that. And what md5 hashes i need to add and where?? My tournament starts in 2 days and i want this guy caught.

Can you id the exact file? foxdie is right but to do them all like that with "multi md5 checks" is like 3 x 35 x 2 versions (reg and combat versions) then test ... now add the regular cheat scans. damn the tool may never even get to the file!

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?s=&...ost&p=57414

these where the scans for v1.07 but they're a good example. I dont know how to check these files for 2 different sizes/md5 sums maybe another admin can fill in here as these files differ between the combat/retail fear :)

I dont know how to check these files for 2 different sizes/md5 sums maybe another admin can fill in here as these files differ between the combat/retail fear

I would guess not, but both would need to be made and tested to be sure. A bad violation/kick during the tournament ....

They would be hearing about it for years at fear forums..... :lol: