access denied

mayhem89

could you please explain?

I am not the main admin, just a member of the team...and i do not have a clue what is going on...please!! the main admins english is not good and so i post here for him

look i would really appreciate some help on this and not short comments that i find rude,

i use pbbans every day to check suspicious players, and if they have previously hacked on bf2 at all they are instantly banned from the server! just on the off chance they may repeat this lame way of "playing"

I am completly oblivious to the reason why the account has been suspended and would like help!!

Thanks

What I don't appreciate is clans who have been removed from streaming, trying to circumvent our suspensions by setting up bogus websites to gain streaming priveledges again.

I had numerous conversations with T4rj4_N3gr4 regarding warcamps streaming in the past and he was told his team suspension was non-negotiable. Not only that but he's since created a new forum account which you have added to your team along with their server (the only server on the account). Morsovia ( 145968 )

If you wish to know why his previous team got suspended ask him.

Non-negotiable suspensions are just that, non-negotiable.

thanks for the quick response i will enquire as to why this is, you can see how new i am to this 2nd/10th is when i joined and had no idea about previous suspensions.

sorry if this has wasted your time!

Thanks again

What I don't appreciate is clans who have been removed from streaming, trying to circumvent our suspensions by setting up bogus websites to gain streaming priveledges again.

I had numerous conversations with T4rj4_N3gr4 regarding warcamps streaming in the past and he was told his team suspension was non-negotiable. Not only that but he's since created a new forum account which you have added to your team along with their server (the only server on the account). Morsovia ( 145968 )

If you wish to know why his previous team got suspended ask him.

Non-negotiable suspensions are just that, non-negotiable.

I did not use fake site, you're misinformed, I just used the forum a friend of mine because I was building my site, I have my server for 3 years never got any problem with you, later i decided to create a clan and was 1 membro of cl

What you've neglected to tell everyone is the chances you had to remove known hackers from your clan, only to see them re-appear on the ban list caught on your server at a later date in your tags!. Trust goes a long way in this.

Forum accounts are deactivated when duplicate accounts are created as a matter of course.

What you've neglected to tell everyone is the chances you had to remove known hackers from your clan, only to see them re-appear on the ban list caught on your server at a later date in your tags!. Trust goes a long way in this.

Forum accounts are deactivated when duplicate accounts are created as a matter of course.

Surfy Ok thank you for your attention and I assure you that for this reason deactivated the old clan, I've never been and I'm not a hacker and will be going forward to analyze our clan and our server, for now I assure you I have learned from the lesson and there and not existed hackers in our clan. But if you still continue to deny the streaming certainly not be going because I believe most that both I and you is tired of this story.

But in my opinion you should have a little common sense and give us one more chance.