Welcome to PBBans

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to PBBans, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of PBBans by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Wrong Ban

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 recenge10*

recenge10*

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
None

Posted Apr 9, 2011 - 02:22 AM

Hi, I am getting punted by punkbuster and I dont know why I am getting GLOBAL "PunkBuster NAME BAN eac5ce4a" I have searched my name and I am not on a ban list .

Can you help

=TOG= Revenge10

#2 HSMagnet

HSMagnet

Mr. Sunshine

• Operations Staff
  • 9,391 posts
Name is well known

Posted Apr 9, 2011 - 02:31 AM

can you post a screenshot of the message you get or the exact text of the message?

that GUID is not on our MBi and does not show to be globally banned by Even Balance

#3 recenge10*

recenge10*

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
None

Posted Apr 9, 2011 - 02:46 AM

can you post a screenshot of the message you get or the exact text of the message?

that GUID is not on our MBi and does not show to be globally banned by Even Balance

Hi,

" [04.09.2011 17:30:43] GLOBAL PunkBuster NAME BAN eac5ce4a"

#4 surfy

surfy

Super Sleuth

• Operations Staff
  • 11,073 posts
  • Steam:surfy79
Has a brilliant future

Posted Apr 9, 2011 - 03:01 AM

In the case of BF2142 Evenbalance are known to issue name bans which is why you're receiving that message. No bans are held on our MPI for such bans as we ban GUIDs. My suggestion therefore is to raise a ticket with them directly. Unless they decide to remove it you won't be able to use that solider again.

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

#5 recenge10*

recenge10*

Normal User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
None

Posted Apr 9, 2011 - 03:33 AM

In the case of BF2142 Evenbalance are known to issue name bans which is why you're receiving that message. No bans are held on our MPI for such bans as we ban GUIDs. My suggestion therefore is to raise a ticket with them directly. Unless they decide to remove it you won't be able to use that solider again.

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

Thanks, Ill raise a ticket, I have tried using another alt I get the same message. So Iv got a problem.

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

DMCA.com