WKD SERVERS :(

jimbouk1977

Has anyone in here got or had servers with WKD servers.co.uk ???? ifso have all yours gone offline & you cant for love nor money get hold of them to find out why !!..

ive lost all my CoD 5 servers & i think that WKD has gone BELLY UP taking all the servers & peoples money with them.. if anyone has servers with them can you let me know if yours are all down as well ? :angry:

i've heard from another user with them that he was selling his servers on Ebay how true i dont know. But even his website is offline now im just glad i hadnt just signed up to him!.

But does any one if you can still try to get money back with PayPal when its 2 months later ?? but the contract was for 3 months ?? but wuth 3 servers

Edited by jimbouk1977

i've heard from another user with them that he was selling his servers on Ebay how true i dont know. But even his website is offline now im just glad i hadnt just signed up to him!.

But does any one if you can still try to get money back with PayPal when its 2 months later ?? but the contract was for 3 months ?? but wuth 3 servers

Your best bet would be to call and speak to a manager at Paypal.

Make sure you speak to a mangare at Paypal most likely the basic person isn't going to be able to do anything for you. You will probably have to fight with them. But its still money that you should have back. I am sure others are appealing to paypal as well about the company if it went under.

thanks guys !!!

it was done through PP with was linked to my Bank account but i will try at the end off the day the guy has ripped me off so he owes me money but if he has gone Bank Rupt i dont see me getting any