windows 7 error 0xc000000e

pipes1

anyone has a clue on what could cause this. all i can fin online is overheating CPU. which is not possible when my CPU is running at 19 degrees c.

i have been getting this now since i had to reinstall my OS due to it getting really laggy.

i thought it was my ssd but it does it when i use another hdd. also when i am able to load with the other hdd it gets to the login screen and it just freezes. i have run hdd regen and haven't found any bad sectors so its not that.

other things i have done.

Reseeded the ram, vid card, cpu with new thermal paste, tested the psu, and only used the main hdd when installing the os.

I'm at a lost here as i have run out of ideas to test. nothing has changed other than i started to reinstall.

Edited by pipes1

GPU was idling at 36°C never got a BSOD it was more a black screen

here is the exact image but not from my machine

http://techontip.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/101911_2037_windowsfail11.png

im already RMA my ssd as i found 50 bad sectors on it, currently running on my old 320 SATA drive with currently no issues yet time will tell

Edited by pipes1

hell i installed updates and now when i restarted i get no video, card works in my other machine with same monitors, thinking now ether the psu which is testing with the right power settings on my tester, so it could be the MB at this point tested my ssd on my laptop and it booted with no issue other than wrong drivers error.

Overheating is default © Stevie Stumped like Chkdsk. First i would do is a BIOS reset (load optimized defaults or cold reset)

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=913379&sd=RMVP (oh sure this will never occur for w7, as if windows 'not finding' new hardware was ever fixed ... see: just blame others article)

when i restarted i get no video, card works in my other machine with same monitors

i had the same after replacing gfxcard (ty evga for rmaing your consumer trash v.2.1), boot into black with a new card ... obvious was windows (xp_32 as well w7_64) was messing up the pci(e) registers. So i tried to reset them by changing all pci-e port settings in bios from Auto to OFF, boot and to manual ON in several steps, boot again then back to Auto subsequently. This fixed xp, no joy still with w7. Fix was increasing some bios setting "Low memory Gap" (default 1536M - xp_32 can address 3GB RAM only with 1024M); this is some obscure memory range voodoo © intel (page 10 ff), roughly: setting has to be > gfx-memory x 1.5 for whatever reason. w7_64 handles higher settings seamlessly, win_32 will 'find' less RAM

problem i have is i cant even get into bios also i did a simple test i learn in school to test a board. you remove all ram sticks and if you dont get a beep code usally leads to a bad board. well get this the computer tried to boot with no ram installed. not a single stick but i did see the flash screen then it statrted to smoke. RMA is already sent out time for a new one

I had this a while back. I inserted my Windows 7 disk and ran it like I would for a full install, but when it gets to the screen to install windows, there should be a "Repair Windows 7" button below the Install button. After I repaired it, the PC worked fine after that.

not a single stick but i did see the flash screen then it started to smoke. RMA is already sent out time for a new one

out of interest, how old and what model? Just for my built-in-operational-life-span collection. Sort of annoying if already mobos get like 3 ct capacitors - to demonstrate the sound of popcorn? like my 90 bucks gfx now do every ~2.8 ;P years (my first 500$ evga was 400 for the trashcan, lasted 3.6 years)

for info ill post the specs of the pc

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 rev 1.1

AMD FX 8350 OC 4.4GHz

16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3 (4x4gb)

EVGA GTX 560 1GB SC PCIe 2.0x16

Samsung SSD 840 250GB SATA 3

WD 320GB SATA 3

WD 2TB SATA 3

Windows 7 Pro 64Bit

Antec TPQ-1200

Cooler Master Elite 311 mid tower case

2 cooler master 120mm x 30mm 3700rpm fans for cooling