Why do I appear in the list MBI?

snake4u

Why do I appear in the list MBI?

Hello, I dont know if this is the appropriate method and the right place, I tell you my problem if you can help me:

The server = E = 24/7 Karkand Boobies & Beer Infantry Only 209.212.144.158:16567 banned me and they told me it's because I appear in the list of pbbans and they refer me to you to demand an explanation...

In this link my nick "snake4u" appears:

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?srchtype=GUID&srchdata=f628cc59fe2f50a4aeb5ad176b99b737&game_id=13

In this one too:

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?srchtype=GUID&srchdata=404fd3f02861cb9b91edc1aced548c24&game_id=13

My guid is 9d55dfb55a54d1bb1edc4e307a0bb9ff but I dont know why my nickname is connected to these others guid who used aimbot.

I opened a ticket to Even Balance but they have told me that you have to fix the problem.

I am at your disposal.

Greetings.

Jose Luis Ortega.

(sorry for my bad english).

Only the people in the MBi are those found hacking or cheating.

At the bottom of this link --> http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-pbviols.html it says...

PBBans Cheat/Hack Violations:

The following are violations that are unique to PBBans only.

Generic CVAR Scan (GCS) - Partial or full match of a cheat CVAR.

Generic BIND Scan (GBS) - Cheat CVAR found in players key bindings.

MD5 Cheat File Match (CFM) - MD5 signature match to a known cheat file.

Violations listed in red above are added to the PBBans MBI (Master Ban Index).

Violations listed in blue above are added to the PBBans MBI if they are cheat related.

Violations listed in green above are PunkBuster errors and non bannable violations.

Violations listed in grey above are PBBans violations.

problem is not with PBBans but with admins on that server. Someone cried, looked up your name, found some banned GUIDs that had a same name appearing in them somewhere and banned you.

There is not even a ban linked to your GUID at first glance so i'd say someone on that server is full of shit.

They can't possibly have a reason to ban you, as it would appear they've just done a search on your name and that is by no definition conclusive evidence unless you can tie an IP to it.

Yea, mostly likley they were just looking for a reason.. any.. found something non-conclusive and determined they would use that.

But then again, they are in thier right to just say "Hey, Were afraid of snakes" or anyother nonsense including not saying anything at all.

Sadly people do get banned on servers for no reason, no good reason, or just because you ran into a "madmin".

Just gotta roll with it,

that being said I have not played on that server and I'm not familiar with any clan or players invloved with it,

so my opinion on the matter is just a generic response.

problem is not with PBBans but with admins on that server. Someone cried, looked up your name, found some banned GUIDs that had a same name appearing in them somewhere and banned you.

There is not even a ban linked to your GUID at first glance so i'd say someone on that server is full of shit.

They can't possibly have a reason to ban you, as it would appear they've just done a search on your name and that is by no definition conclusive evidence unless you can tie an IP to it.

I agree with BuLL on this, also name hacks are common in BF2.