What mean RE-APPLYING?

gpadmin

Hello guys. I am post my applycation for cheat free my server and got answer from bot

[*] Your GUID not seen with current IP. Please join a streaming server on your current GUID and IP for at least ten minutes before re-applying and make sure your GUID is correct

I do that 5 days ago and post messages on applycation... I cant post new applycation and not have answer on my active... I need wait or we have here another method?

you need to make sure the server your goining is streaming to pbbans.com which is different than evenbalnce.com (pb creators)

that way your game GUID is in the system.

Server Information

Servers MUST be hosted at a data centre. This means that you can rent a server off a Game Server Provider (GSP), co-locate your server or rent space on a dedicated server in a data centre.
Any server that is situated at home or in your home office/business that you can access via your network is not acceptable. There is no reason that you should be able to play the game on the same IP as the server that you wish to stream to PBBans.

- We will automatically deny any application where we find the server is not hosted at a data centre.
- We will automatically deny any application if the server IP does not resolve to a data center.
- We will automatically deny any application if the server IP is the same as the applicants.
- We will automatically deny any application if the server IP is on the MPi