What is Corrupt Module List?

thetoast

Kick Command Issued (RESTRICTION: Corrupt Module List) for (slot#3) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX deespys

Server was rolling good, then all of a sudden everyone gets kicked for Corrupt Module List. Still getting this after a server restart.

Same here. I would bet on a pb update that went wrong. I counted more than 200 kicks on our servers the past ten minutes. It seemed to work again and one of our servers filled up with 64 players but five minutes later all players were kicked again :(

Edited by Rainer_Wahnsinn

If your server is still kicking a lot of people for it you can temporally set pb_sv_restrictions 0 and it will not kick players for those restrictions. But I'd advise admins re-enable later once it stabilizes.

I've also moved this to a public area to help others who have this issue.

• Upvote 2

There have been reports of a mass kick issue with the following statement:

[PunkBuster Server: Kick Command Issued (RESTRICTION: Corrupt Module List) for (slot#14)

It has only affected some servers. If you receive this error, there is no need to open a ticket, as the developers are already looking into this issue.

• 3 weeks later...