What Do You Think?

SuperTaz

Here is a complete PC setup I was thinking about building. What do you all think?

If any of you have any thoughts about some, or all, of the items, let me know as I am still undecided on the type of setup I want.

Here we go:

Updated Total: $2,419.88

I know I did not include a keyboard and monitor. That is because I already have one of each. :)

If I missed something else in the build, let me know and I will select the part I need.

Thoughts?

:pft-lulz:

Alright

First thing I would honestly do, cut the ram down to 16 gb, you're never gonna touch 32 gb. Second thing I would do is use the extra $ on a bigger SSD or a R9 290x, or at least wait till mid November before buying a GFX card. 

In all honesty with black Friday around the corner, and the new GFX card releases, I would hold off until then. 

Also look into if you can drive to a microcenter, they have amazing deals on combo items. Speaking of that go through all of those items and see if you can find you a combo that may save you a bit of money. Sign up for shoprunner (free 30 days) if you want free 2 day shipping from newegg (most items). Last but not least check to see if you can find one of the mobile coupons that will take off $25 or so.

Updated first post with new products. :)

And yes, I do go to computer shows. There is one coming up close by in November:

http://www.webmasterschoice.com/barry/atown/html/ag_hall_schedule.html

15-16 - Market-Pro Computer Show
SAT: 9:30-4
SUN: 9:30-4
Market-Pro/www.marketproshows.com
301-984-5950