Welcome Back Everyone

MaydaX

pbbans.png

Welcome back everyone; hope you enjoyed your time off. Hub is online and seems to be running smoothly. Please bear with us over the next few days as we fix any bugs and update docs to reflect the new Hub info.

Be sure to check that your servers are streaming in the Server Management area.

Hub profile information can be found in our Hub Guide

Automated Setup can be done using our Webtool

We received a great outpouring of support during our time of need and we want to express our sincerest thanks to those that donated, continue to donate and to those that offered to help.

• Upvote 13

The team account that you are part of last streamed July 31 2012

The server is still listed on your team account but is currently not configured to stream using the new Hub profile.

All you have to do is run the automatic hub setup tool again and it should update everything on your servers:

http://www.pbbans.com/automated-streaming-setup.html

Edited by fozzer
updated

Welcome back PBbans. Will those of us that stream to PBbans need to change any of our server details now that your servers have moved?

If you are a streaming admin you will see that information its not available to public other than that all i can tell you is if you have access to it use punkbuster commands in procon write the new hubs in one by one and then issue pb_sv_writecfg then issue pb_sv_restart

no Hub info is granted to public being a 1 poster i doubt your a streaming admin, but this info can apply to the other admins just wait till servers dead remove the old hubs in your pb config file

• Upvote 1

If you are a streaming admin you will see that information its not available to public other than that all i can tell you is if you have access to it use punkbuster commands in procon write the new hubs in one by one and then issue pb_sv_writecfg then issue pb_sv_restart

no Hub info is granted to public being a 1 poster i doubt your a streaming admin, but this info can apply to the other admins just wait till servers dead remove the old hubs in your pb config file

He is an SGA. He only has one server on his account and it is not streaming atm.

• Upvote 1

1 post wonder yes - but still a SGA :P

The team account that you are part of last streamed July 31 2012

The server is still listed on your team account but is currently not configured to stream using the new Hub profile.

All you have to do is run the automatic hub setup tool again and it should update everything on your servers:

http://www.pbbans.com/automated-streaming-setup.html

Was streaming still processed while PBbans was offline? -- I set up GGC while you guys were down but assumed it wouldn't affect my existing PBbans setup - perhaps I messed up the existing PBbans streaming info when I did that?

- I don't wish to use the hub, so what are the streaming lines I need to put into my server?

Thanks