violation game hack 81570

MULIGAN

Hi

Can u check check my ban? Since i never used third party software to take advantage.

I tried 5 days ago to get in server and I keep getting banned, so the proccess, driver or software keep running on my machine

I can give u my list proccess and software if u want

Thx

6df79c16 bf3  Global PunkBuster Ban issued by Even Balance  http://www.pbbans.com/global-punkbuster-ban.html

Marksman you keep saying you have been hit by this ban, how about posting your PB guid so i can check, there is nothing i have seen which makes this a FP,

guid of player i was talking is :  e0df3582a0564526a4b2f142ba8eca92

i assure you there were no cheating involved! On battlelog forums one of moderators said that this violation is connected to some free hack. Player who got ban have over 3000 hours in bf2, over 2300 hours in bf3 and over 500 hours in bf4 always with good stats and he was server admin in all those games and still is member of several anticheat sites. Do you think that someone who is over 40 years old and who is aware how punkbuster works would use some free hacks which are detected immediatelly after they came online to accomplish same stats as before???? I dont know what triggered false ban but cheats was not involved for sure. He is playing on low settings (has 144 Hz monitor and 144 fps locked for now are possible only on low settings). I sow some on his screen texture flickering and distance objects not showing properly or even missing is some cases so that can be mistaken as some sort of wallhack or something else but cheats was not involved. his account was not compromised/stolen so nobody could trigger that ban for him.

What you want and what you get are not the same, even private cheats get detected.

Well...

U see my previus post? I want information about my ban

And if u can see, i never writes about private cheats.

U think if I wanted test one cheat i will use my premium account? I have this account and my brother have another( other PC, never get banned by this 81570)

Edited by MULIGAN

I'm not gonna sit hear and say that pb is not without flaws, nothing is ever perfect but i will say this pb has and will work great and to see these cheaters get caught is nice. now that being said there are some false bans, and that unfortionate. however there will aways be some colladeral damage in anything. arguing about who is banned and why its false is illrelevent, in ParaEXE's post it shows just how valid this ban violation is. like i said there is some colladeral damage. move on and get over it. there is nothing you can do as shown this is a very valid violation number and kudos to pb for doing the research and then issueing the right violation.

@muligan and marksman this violation could have been logged even just once for like 30secs and then was stopped, deleted the program and played clean. guess what pb caught that one use and now added that guid to the ban wave. the program was there at some point. hell might even be on a removable device, unless you sit next to the person 24/7 when they play you cant say a friend plays clean.

@muligan and marksman this violation could have been logged even just once for like 30secs and then was stopped, deleted the program and played clean. guess what pb caught that one use and now added that guid to the ban wave. the program was there at some point. hell might even be on a removable device, unless you sit next to the person 24/7 when they play you cant say a friend plays clean.

I see my pb log files on my pc,

23/10 kiked 2 min game hack 81570

24/10 kiked 2 min game hack 81570

28/10 kiked 2 min game hack 81570

With that data,I can see the driver, software or other things keep on my memory ram

Edited by MULIGAN

Hi, sorry in advance my english is very bad... i'm french 

i was banned for nothing again after 2 week buy again battlefield 3 and premium for same problem.. " GAME HACK #81570 " my appeal is denied... My nickman for this account : maximec1305

Http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fr/soldier/maximec1305/stats/877027277/pc/

after use a other account and buy again battlefield 3 this time i have this message : ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'maxflight13' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 4d74b15f . this time if I do not appear in the list of pbbans...

result check GUID : The entered GUID is globally banned by Even Balance.

PBBans caches global ban data therefore this check may not reflect the correct global ban status.
bf3 4d74b15f

ggc stream etc not result..

My second profil battlefield 3 is here : 

On the french and english forum battlefield 3 many are in the same situation. Other french player name " Dark0sphere and in exactly the same situation , first ban " game hack 81570 and --other ban" global guid ban, just like me.

the situation is really shameful !
Edited by maximec13

Well...

U see my previus post? I want information about my ban

And if u can see, i never writes about private cheats.

U think if I wanted test one cheat i will use my premium account? I have this account and my brother have another( other PC, never get banned by this 81570)

You not going,to get any info from me as that would be break my NDA. and as for you Marksmans you been a bad boy for some time.

Think it would be bets to lock this one

• Upvote 2

I'm not gonna sit hear and say that pb is not without flaws, nothing is ever perfect but i will say this pb has and will work great and to see these cheaters get caught is nice. now that being said there are some false bans, and that unfortionate. however there will aways be some colladeral damage in anything. arguing about who is banned and why its false is illrelevent, in ParaEXE's post it shows just how valid this ban violation is. like i said there is some colladeral damage. move on and get over it. there is nothing you can do as shown this is a very valid violation number and kudos to pb for doing the research and then issueing the right violation.

move on??? He is clean and is not stupid to use even private hacks not to mention free ones. How to move on when you dont know what triggered ban and it was not cheat. Stop playing pb enabled fps games? what? It easy to say when you was not colateral damage.

You not going,to get any info from me as that would be break my NDA. and as for you Marksmans you been a bad boy for some time.

what are you talking about????Yes its best to lock this one for you. Just ban some players without giving any proof for ban!

this videos was recording during a period of suposed hackng:

as anticheat expert you tell me is there hacking involved and do such player need hacks???

Edited by marksman.cro
  • Upvote 1

Very professional

What u think about twitch live my PC and u on team viewer or equivalent software to check my PC and viodecast in real time One false positive in real time?? ( other accounts off course)

same violation was triggered for some legal software interfering with punkbuster

So, put information forward what "some" is supposed to be. Guesswork will lead you nowhere.

We saw few topics where somebody finally came up with something worth to check into PSlist/SVClist/DRVlist after the inevitable and as always entirely arbitrary Ban-/Player-/mymotherscooking- STATS.

Obviously these topics were a one-off, this topic stays useless.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

81570 bans:

837 Battlefield 3 Bans have been removed from the MBi.

289 Unofficial Battlefield 3 Bans have been removed also.

81576 bans:

411 Battlefield 3 Bans have been removed from the MBi.

143 Unofficial Battlefield 3 Bans have been removed also.

1,680 Total Bans Removed

:biglol: :biglol:

Edited by DetlefDeeSost