Violation (AIMBOT) #50100 BF2 25 March victim

amstrad

well i was playing like a normal day , and suddenly punkbuster kick/banned me like other players in the same server , one by one till 12 players , we didnt know what happened , and now our bans are cleared from MBI , but why my GUID and my nick isnt not in the Master Ban Index - Latest 20 Lifted Bans. 38 ban bf2 was removed , and the other 18 ??? not in tht list , but cleared from MBI , clarify me that please , cant understand it

Btw using the ban guid or alias , my nick or guid is not MBI , so was cleared , well this is the strange situation.... i can play in servers , but why not in the SAME server that i was kick/banned when punkbuster gone CRaZy, and the rest of players that on 25 March was kick/banned before and after me , continue playing in SAME SERVER , But i canont;

when i try to join server message is:

You have been disconnected by punkbuster. the reason follows in english below:

You have been BANNED from this server by Server Admin

this is the only server that actually i cant JOIN to play !!!

Its sound like i am in the server banlist true ? is an local admin kick using punkbuster via

true???

long life evenbalance & pbbans staff

great effort job

cheers mate and thanks you

You answered your own question.... your ban was lifted...a server admin there rebanned you. Theres not much pbbans can do to help you there, you need to contact whoever runs the server and ask them why.....

You answered your own question.... your ban was lifted...a server admin there rebanned you. Theres not much pbbans can do to help you there, you need to contact whoever runs the server and ask them why.....

I supposed that from the beggining , Thank you Tim

These 3 days after massive bans, admins server said me that my nickname , or guid is in the server banlist , but they lying me , well ok , in others words , i am not wellcome in that server, i dont know why, i always following the serevr rules;

but its very bad covards action tell me you arent in banlist and not say me hey i was the admin that i rebanned you , REASON " ...." awaiting .........

In my town this called ADMIN ABUSE

Well maybe i am a hard player to beat, and they are getting tired of die a lot... :-P

I post my history here , for the 25 March bans,for info of the lastes 20 bans lifted but i understand pbbans can help me to that local ban server action

again thank you TIM