Viol 50120 Bans Removed (BF2)

SuperTaz

We have lifted all Battlefield 2 bans for violation #50120, from May 27th through today, after Even Balance confirmed that the violation(s) have been raised by non-cheat software.

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=support-bf2.php

Monday 06.03.2013 [1:15PM]

We have confirmed that non-cheat software caused some of the kicks for Violation #50120 in Battlefield 2 starting May 27, 2013. We encourage admins to give players the benefit of the doubt and ignore violation number #50120 for kicks occurring on or after May 27.

101 Battlefield 2 Bans have been removed from the MBi.

4 Battlefield 2 Bans have been removed from the Unofficial MBI.

• Upvote 5

Thanks to all who looked at this issue with a clear head and took the time to investigate when you could have taken the easy option.

Much respect.

• Upvote 1

Nice, but one of my guys are still on that list: Violation (AIMBOT) #50120

=1A= Phalaanx (76.187.127.50)

=1OG= (68.232.165.10:16567)

it says this under the punkbuster error at the bottom when i look him up

Edited by OneOption

Nice, but one of my guys are still on that list: Violation (AIMBOT) #50120

=1A= Phalaanx (76.187.127.50)

=1OG= (68.232.165.10:16567)

it says this under the punkbuster error at the bottom when i look him up

It will show that for a short while. It is a lifted ban and the GUID is now free to use again.

• Upvote 1

One last thing. A question from one of the guys caught up in this. Is there a possibility of this continuing? I imagine that you guys have resolved the conflict.

One last thing. A question from one of the guys caught up in this. Is there a possibility of this continuing? I imagine that you guys have resolved the conflict.

According to EB, they removed the problem that falsely triggered this violation. All legitimate cheat file catches are still in place.

• Upvote 1

According to EB, they removed the problem that falsely triggered this violation. All legitimate cheat file catches are still in place.
Thank you Taz. He was just concerned of having to go through this again. Gun shy, if you will.