TWL Accept pbb

TEXASHAMMER

My clan is going to be playing in the TWL ladder for cod4 4v4. It says server needs to be streaming to psb but will TWL accept pbb?

3473a.png

nope but some teams may consider it. One thing I should mention: you need to have your pb configurations correct and if you have the match soon then apply asap.

~Dan~

OK thanks. It takes three days just to get accepted by psb you guys pbb do it in minutes.

Yes sometimes it can take 3 days other times it can take a few minutes, Punksbusted run checks on all new servers and server admins before anyone can stream to PsB.

Yes sometimes it can take 3 days other times it can take a few minutes, Punksbusted run checks on all new servers and server admins before anyone can stream to PsB.

As do PBBans, so whats your point ? ... please lets not get into a pissing competition here.

Your a PsB staff member who has decided to join the PBBans forums with your colours tied to the mast, hence the username and forum sig.

At least here your allowed to "advertise" your chosen site.

I should imagine TEXASHAMMER is speaking from personal experience when he made his post.

As do PBBans, so whats your point ? ... please lets not get into a pissing competition here.

who getting into what pissing competition?

TEXASHAMMER was saying that it takes up to 3 days and all i did was to say it can take up to 3 days and it can take less.

whats the big deal about that?

Edited by Punksbusted.com

Sad part is he had to register and hide who he is....I would suppose in a vain attempt to see if PBBans will start a flame war. I really don't care.....tbh, the folks that stream to us....and those that dual stream.....are making their own minds up. They don't need silly posts to figure it out.

Sad part is he had to register and hide who he is....I would suppose in a vain attempt to see if PBBans will start a flame war. I really don't care.....tbh, the folks that stream to us....and those that dual stream.....are making their own minds up. They don't need silly posts to figure it out.

Flame war what are you on about?

• 1 month later...

Well as of now you need to stream to pbb for twl. It was only 3 min to get another server streaming to pbb :) you guys are great TY.

3473a.png