Twinkies Are Back!

SuperTaz

There might be hope yet for Twinkies after all:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2012/11/19/hostess-union-agree-to-mediation/

Hostess Brands Inc, its lenders and the unions representing its striking workers, agreed to start mediation hearings on Tuesday at the urging of a U.S. bankruptcy court judge.

A hearing on Monday during which the bankrupt maker of Twinkies snack cakes and Wonder Bread was set to ask for permission to liquidate was quickly adjourned until Wednesday after the judge urged the parties to mediate in private.

The mediation will begin on Tuesday.

• Upvote 1

Twinkies, cupkakes, ding dongs, etc... are more than simple snack food. THEY ARE PART OF LIFE! It's like losing, say, pizza or burgers. They are better than health food, they are food for your very soul. Damned health nazi's are the original reason they are in grave danger. Moderation is the key to them not fattening you up like a piggy. Personally though, I'll miss the fruit pies the most.

Twinkies, cupkakes, ding dongs, etc... are more than simple snack food. THEY ARE PART OF LIFE! It's like losing, say, pizza or burgers. They are better than health food, they are food for your very soul. Damned health nazi's are the original reason they are in grave danger. Moderation is the key to them not fattening you up like a piggy. Personally though, I'll miss the fruit pies the most.

Piggy isn't fat....

You know what really sucks for me? I never even tried the Twinkies with the chocolate filling. I may have missed out forever. :cry:

Next on the health nazi's list of destruction: Oreos. If that happens, I may leave America and move to Sweden. I heard they really enjoy coffee and a good slab of cake in Sweden. A people who really know the meaning of "soul food".

• Upvote 1