Tony Hawk Studio Making Next COD

SuperTaz

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/15/tony-hawk-devs-working-on-call-of-duty/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

The studio behind the Tony Hawk series and Guitar Hero have started working on Call of Duty. Evil Avatar note that their website has been updated with a message saying “we have molded our team into a crack squad of eager developers ready to push the First Person Action genre in support of Activision’s Call of Duty franchise.”

Working “in support” suggests they might be handling ongoing DLC content for an upcoming Call of Duty, in the same way that Sledgehammer are supporting Modern Warfare 3 with Call of Duty Elite content. Alternatively, they could be working on a new CoD title entirely, but will it have skateboards?

I doubt they'll do a new engine. Why bother, that costs more money. Using the Q3 engine is easy to work with and they can just copy and paste like always. New engine means they actually have to work on new code. Like that'll everhappen.

I read this, and i figured it would probably be DLC. I'd like to see a new direction in CoD, but i doubt they'll change it anytime soon. It sells like hotcakes (although people don't eat hot cakes anymore) and its feels like the same game, especially MW series. BO was fun, i didn't buy it, but i think BO2 doesn't look polished and seems like BO1.5. I'll keep an eye on it, but probably wont buy it.