We are proud to announce TeamSpeak 3.0 Final. This officially brings open beta to a close. This marks a huge milestone for us, and we want to thank everyone involved in supporting, testing, and providing feedback since TeamSpeak 3’s initial public release.
In addition to 3.0 Final, we are pleased to introduce mobile client application support! TeamSpeak 3 client can now be found in both the Apple Store and the Android Marketplace. We do not have any immediate plans to support Blackberry at this time. We welcome your feedback in our forums, and hope you will enjoy these new releases.
- Improved Voice Quality & Decreased Latency
- Tabbed, Simultaneous Server Connectivity
- Stunning 3D Sound Effects
- Powerful Permissions System
- Improved Security & Privacy
- Multi-Language Support
- Skins, Addons & Plugins
- In-Game Overlay for DirectX & OpenGL Games
- Male/Female Sound Packs
- BBCode Enabled Info Panes
- Voice Encryption Toggle on a Per-Channel Basis
- Global Public Web Server List
- Tabbed Text Chatting with Logging
- User Avatars, Friends Lists, Offline Messaging
- ...and much more!
Available for Windows, Linux, MacOS X, iOS and Android