• Birthday July 3

Profile Information

Game Manager Information (Optional)

• Steam
    surfy79

Contact Methods

• Twitter
    pbbsurfy

Clan / Team / League Information (Optional)

• Game Played
    Quake 4
  • Are you a Server Admin?
    No
  • Wish to Stream to PBBans?
    Yes

Recent Profile Visitors

12,946 profile views
  • Freakzter

• Buff

• andy89dk

• moe

• KleinesGumi

• AceFrostii

• Kihiah

• theinvisible58

• Pisi-Deff

• Irruptive_v2

• Whitefish21

surfy's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. As Greeny said it's likely to be a server ban. Check procon settings. Some of the plugins write pb based bans.
  2. Much like fozzer, health and life took me away from PBBans for some time, I popped in today for the first time in months to see this shocking news. I can only imagine how people closest to her are feeling right now. I really cannot find the right words at the moment.
  3. Yeah I did it yesterday ;) https://www.pbbans.com/forums/reactivate-my-account-t205987.html?do=findComment&comment=505311
  4. Server was in queue pending approval, all done :) ---------- Account Information ---------- Team: Elite!Warriors^ (-ew.) Website: http://ewteam.enjin.com Account ID: 16322 Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1) ---------- Server List ---------- AAPG - 146.0.235.187:7778 (Streaming) ---------- User List ---------- raww (228969)
  5. Think gaming deluxe offer web hosting with cpanel. Other then used nethosted for years but they're UK based.
  6. Merry Christmas to you all! Hope everyone has a lovely festive season :)
  7. Who's lamenting? It is what it is. I'm too busy working and shooting to cry over the BF series.
  8. Never was going to hurt sales. We're the minority in the gaming world. The reason we're in this situation is all the moaning about anti cheat and admins on battlefront for the past x years.
  9. Yep some of my clan are saying they're enjoying it and under the impression servers will be rentable via origin in the near future + vague hope some anti cheat will come into action. I'm not sure how likely either of those options are. Been all too busy at work lately! However if they're enjoying it then fair play to them.
  10. Well I'm just booting up my laptop so hopefully I can finalise both queries for you in the next hour. Edit: Replied.
  11. One ticket was already responded to. The other was posted today. I've no access to pbbans apart from my phone for large portions of the day during the week which makes MPI searches rather a pain. I'm sure the admins will take a look over their weekends.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.