Still having troubles with PB

Emania

Hello, i have currently 3 problems with the latest release of PB on our AA server.

1) Since the introduction of the new PBSS feature we have many and huge lagspikes on our server. It freezes the game for about 1 second. When i turn of PBSS the lagspikes still are present.

2) The server intermittandly crashes when i turn on PBSS. Even with the 1.225 version on our server.

3) If i turn on PBSS all returned screens are 312/250 eventhough i want then to be bigger

Item 1 is our biggest problem. We notice the same problem on other servers as well but strangely not on all. If you could please help us with it we would be much appriciated.

Since i don't get any answer from PB with this ticket i hope that someone here can help me.

Hello, i have currently 3 problems with the latest release of PB on our AA server.

1) Since the introduction of the new PBSS feature we have many and huge lagspikes on our server. It freezes the game for about 1 second. When i turn of PBSS the lagspikes still are present.

2) The server intermittandly crashes when i turn on PBSS. Even with the 1.225 version on our server.

3) If i turn on PBSS all returned screens are 312/250 eventhough i want then to be bigger

Item 1 is our biggest problem. We notice the same problem on other servers as well but strangely not on all. If you could please help us with it we would be much appriciated.

Since i don't get any answer from PB with this ticket i hope that someone here can help me.

Well this could be caused by several different reasons. first thing i would try to asure that the lag spike is being caused by PB would be to disable PB restart my server and confirm that the lag has stopped with PB disable .

if confirmed that PB is the source of the lag i would start by installing a fresh PB installation , first removing the old PB files from the server (IF possible ).

Let me know what the results are , i will do my best to assist you with this issue .

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury