Site Sponsor

feeblemedic

I'm not sure this is the correct forum but it was as close to my issue that I could find. I donated some time ago to ppbans.com and then sent email and pm's to rodeobob like it says on the Site Sponsor area to have my clan's name and a link to the clan home page appear in that section; however, all of my attempts to contact anyone on the issue have went unanswered and nothing has changed in the site sponsor section. Can someone tell me what I can do so that my donation, which I had planned on being monthly, is recognized in the site sponsor section.

Thanks in advance for your time.

• Upvote 3

Rodeobob is unfortunately inactive here at PBBans for the moment - so I apologise that your PMs have as yet gone unanswered. I don't have access to the necessary areas to make the changes - so hopefully MaydaX or fozzer will be able to help you more when they see this thread.

I'm not sure this is the correct forum but it was as close to my issue that I could find. I donated some time ago to ppbans.com and then sent email and pm's to rodeobob like it says on the Site Sponsor area to have my clan's name and a link to the clan home page appear in that section; however, all of my attempts to contact anyone on the issue have went unanswered and nothing has changed in the site sponsor section. Can someone tell me what I can do so that my donation, which I had planned on being monthly, is recognized in the site sponsor section.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Any donation is always welcome, monthly donations especially so :) without donations to pay our monthly bills we close down, its that simple.

We rely on clans / groups that use our services, to rate the quality of service by making a donation of their own violition.

We do not force a donation from anyone, we do not sell the features we have produced over the years.

By adopting this method, we have always been able to keep our site, totally ad free, and we always ensure that the quality and level of support for users of our services is top notch.

It also has a down side :( people forget that PBBans has a monthly bill coming in and dont bother making a donation at all.

Thus far the pro's outweigh the cons.

One time donators are not flagged as site sponsors, so if you plan on making a monthly donation, select your poison (bronze/silver/gold/platinum) and once your first donation is sent, PM me the details and i'll get your clan added to the site sponsors group.

A huge thanks for taking the time to make this query :) hopefully others will be encouraged / reminded by it.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the feedback. I've made a modest donation and signed up for it as a subscription. I wish there were more we could do; the help this community provides and services of which so many server administrators take advantage are invaluable. I do hope this motivates others to donate as well.

• Upvote 3