Server Donation Drive

RodeoBob

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only say that I find myself to be very humbled by the outpouring of support from the community. This is going to set a record for the fastest donation drive in our history. PBBans survives solely on the support from donations and anytime that we have a requirement....the community is there. At the current rate of donations, the $1500 will be reached with 24 hours.....!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for your support!

Rodeo

Well said Bob, I am also very happy to see the Community showing commitment to PBBans, without everyone's support we just wouldn't be able to maintain the site in such a manner as we are now.

It's clear that PBBans has helped everyone (excluding the cheaters :D) Maintain a level of Professional support for the gaming community, so with that said..

Hooorah For all your support and thanks :)

THANK YOU ALL!

Without a doubt, we have set a RECORD!

$1,530 raised in just under 19 hours!!!!!

The PBBans Team would like to say thank you for your speedy response to our needs. Just as a reminder, PBBans survives solely on donations and the addition of this new equipment will raise our monthly expenditures. We ask that you keep us in mind and donate when you can to help us with our operations expenditures.

I'm personally adding a monthly donation to the list, as I know many of the staff do now. Every donation made on my end gets credited to my clan, and I know they're on-board.

Might look silly for a staff member to thank PBBans for all it does, but in all honesty, PBBans has given me, my clan, and fellow gamers/clans out there more than I can give back.

5 dollars for every hack you kicked off our servers so far.....6x5= 30 dollar donation....thanks for all the work you guys do.......................Dorf's WaR

Edited by Pvt