Screen capture failed

Notorious

I was wondering, if a screenie shows up with that message, should all the screenies of that person turn out black? Cause I suspect this guy of cheating, he switches to the thermals like a million times per map. From 10 screenies, 6 come up black.

Could it be that he runs a SS blocker?

I was wondering, if a screenie shows up with that message, should all the screenies of that person turn out black? Cause I suspect this guy of cheating, he switches to the thermals like a million times per map. From 10 screenies, 6 come up black.

Could it be that he runs a SS blocker?

Could be,,but, whats the time frame on the ss being takin ? Alot of times a pbss on auto takes 1 per player per minute ,,,what happens is if it goes throu to #8 player who might just be joining or leaving or has game minimized it will show a black pic ,,,,Alot of these pics happen all day long depending on the traffic and depending on what the players doing,,,,If it happens alot to a certain player just study where he is in-game and then view SS's afterwards ,,,If he's playing and ss's are black theres a prob,,if he's afk , joining or leaving then its pretty much a reg bad pic {not on the players part}. Cya N , hope that helped Edited by Tim

I will keep that in mind and spec him Tim. This guy started playing SOF a month ago, and starts to have scores like 35/5, wich is virtually impossible if you play with 25-30 people in the server.

We hardly get black pictures in our screenies btw, there is one player that always shows up black but he sucks too bad to be a hack.

I will keep that in mind and spec him Tim. This guy started playing SOF a month ago, and starts to have scores like 35/5, wich is virtually impossible if you play with 25-30 people in the server.

Don't be so quick to interpret good ratios as cheating ... even with a new player. Some folks are quick learners and getting good ratios on a packed server is not that hard to do.