Road Rage Fail In Florida

SuperTaz

She didn't make it any better, she could of moved over and he would of been on his merry way,

I don't know what the traffic laws say in Florida, but here in PA, there are signs everywhere on highways that say "Keep Right, Except To Pass".

saw her interviewed

guy was cutting people off and had been on a run of asshattery

she decided to keep her lane because he had swapped lanes and almost clipped others

she also was turning left right down the road.

he jerked hard over to scare her.  pretty sure that backfired :o

I don't know what the traffic laws say in Florida, but here in PA, there are signs everywhere on highways that say "Keep Right, Except To Pass".

even if there wasnt signs, common road courtesy should have you doing that.

but it was still funny,and the lesson here..dont take your eyes off the road, staring at the car next to you with a gormless smile and one finger salute aint gonna end well

• Upvote 1

He could have passed at anytime but decided to sit behind her and try and intimidate her.

I gotta wonder though would the tool have done that if it was a 6'4 guy built like a brick shithouse sitting in a vehicle as big as his with maybe Hells angels or some other bikie patch on the back tailgate I'd say No, so the moron got what he deserved picking on the woman like that, and he wasn't right up her rear end, didn't see the speed they were travelling at though, was that in mph.

The few times I've had that done to myself I've slowed down to encourage them to pass being duel lanes and all, (likewise turning up ahead so in correct lane) if they don't then yep we gotta a moron behind, I speed up again to sit back at the speed limit if they still won't pass or sit up my rear further so I can't see there headlights I slow down again as I touch the brake pedal to just light up the brake lights without them activating, that's when you see them shit themselves and then go around you because they have just worked out you are more mental than them and don't want to risk tangling with a vehicle that looks like it's been through hell and back and a driver who doesn't care for there crap. miss my old mad max style 4WD :P

Edited by -Slayer-

He could have passed at anytime but decided to sit behind her and try and intimidate her.

I gotta wonder though would the tool have done that if it was a 6'4 guy built like a brick shithouse sitting in a vehicle as big as his with maybe Hells angels or some other bikie patch on the back tailgate I'd say No, so the moron got what he deserved picking on the woman like that, and he wasn't right up her rear end, didn't see the speed they were travelling at though, was that in mph.

The few times I've had that done to myself I've slowed down to encourage them to pass being duel lanes and all, (likewise turning up ahead so in correct lane) if they don't then yep we gotta a moron behind, I speed up again to sit back at the speed limit if they still won't pass or sit up my rear further so I can't see there headlights I slow down again as I touch the brake pedal to just light up the brake lights without them activating, that's when you see them shit themselves and then go around you because they have just worked out you are more mental than them and don't want to risk tangling with a vehicle that looks like it's been through hell and back and a driver who doesn't care for there crap. miss my old mad max style 4WD :P

Yeah, she showed the speedometer going at 50mph which is 80km/h for you metric people. :p