Response to Recent Posts on Other Websites

RodeoBob

Really wish people would quit referring to Bazzar as Baz. Two different people. BaZ is a good guy, good friend of mine & good friend of PBBans. Hate to see people get the two confused.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showuser=101835

Thanks for that ETL - evilzombie :) Also, I hope people such as

03:11 from EAS-Kevlar ? [FINGER]

will give it up, f00ked off with getting spammed at irc tbh, please also *maydax* change the !weather report :)

• Upvote 1

I am 100% happy to be streaming to Pbbans, I dont care about what other sites have to say or choose to do - I just dont want to see the A/C sites wasting time arguing instead of focusing on improving their systems and services.

All this is over a ban which hasnt been appealed??

Hate when I miss hot topics! =\ Damn!

One thing, I'm a SGA here at PBBans (ohh you can see that... right?) and well, I really do believe that what ever this guys say "It might be" then is surely banned on our server.

If you guys disagree... why the hell are you even here?!

Another thing that I learned on dealing with people is that whenever you're on the highest spot, they will do anything to bring you down. So it is only natural that things here over the internet would work the same way, across the line there is a humam typing, so that guy/gal would surely do the same thing that he would in real life... To put it in better words, he would do even more because he hides, he fells safe enought to do anything he likes and no one will come back at him. That goes to hackers too. Too long I've seen hacks make things look like it is a bug. Too long.

If they choose not to ban those, well, their choice. But on PBBans.com streaming server they are banned, because we chose to stream here, therefore I comply with every ban that gets done by PBBans.com. Once I stop doing so, I would just pack my things (just my account... see? Internet Mask) and leave. Won't create a inflamable topic because in real life I'm not like that, quite the opposite.

Anyway, the voice of the people is not always the voice of God, but the voice of knowlodge it is, and for what I've seen in the past year or so, those PBSS are not here out of random. And I'm sure that other poeple here will agree with me when I say "It is good that they're out of my server"

gr Bruno Melo N

• Upvote 1

One thing, I'm a SGA here at PBBans (ohh you can see that... right?) and well, I really do believe that what ever this guys say "It might be" then is surely banned on our server.

Another thing that I learned on dealing with people is that whenever you're on the highest spot, they will do anything to bring you down. So it is only natural that things here over the internet would work the same way, across the line there is a humam typing, so that guy/gal would surely do the same thing that he would in real life... To put it in better words, he would do even more because he hides, he fells safe enought to do anything he likes and no one will come back at him. That goes to hackers too. Too long I've seen hacks make things look like it is a bug. Too long.

If they choose not to ban those, well, their choice. But on PBBans.com streaming server they are banned, because we chose to stream here, therefore I comply with every ban that gets done by PBBans.com. Once I stop doing so, I would just pack my things (just my account... see? Internet Mask) and leave. Won't create a inflamable topic because in real life I'm not like that, quite the opposite.

Anyway, the voice of the people is not always the voice of God, but the voice of knowlodge it is, and for what I've seen in the past year or so, those PBSS are not here out of random. And I'm sure that other poeple here will agree with me when I say "It is good that they're out of my server"

gr Bruno Melo N

• Upvote 1

gr Bruno Melo N

Rodeobob,Maydax and the staff here have always tried to keep up the most Quality on the bans here. If the ban/bans in question arent really cheats then PBBans Staff would gladly remove them with no questions asked. Pbbans goes on what they hear from Evenbalance not a no name website who was just recently added to the Evenbalance Links page. IMO you cant ask for better people to work for or work with. You won't find any other staff more loyal to there SGA's,Staff,or Members. When a ban is in question they always investigated the issue. Yeah everyone may say I have a biased decision because I was staff here but thats the point I am retired staff from here. I have no obligation to these people or this site. I am speaking from experience. If you have a problem with the staff here you have a problem with every member here. Im sure I can speak for 99% of the people registered here in saying we support you in everything you do. Rodeo your personal life is not anyones buisness and something that may or may not have happened 5 years ago is pointless especially coming from people who have no idea what they are talking about. My posts may not be worth anything but this is my opinion. Congrats and Good Luck.

Thanx for everything

Maester

Edited by Maester
  • Upvote 1

Guys this is starting to get off topic or rather into the pbss discussion / baz and friends discussion. This topic is just about the comments made about Rodeobob and his public reply.

Any other comments about the pbss and baz can / will be removed without warning as the issue is considered closed, enough shit stirring has been done already.

PBBans

and with that "pearl of wisdom" :P I think full circle has been reached.

I would hate to provide the 187+ cheat forums with more source of entertainment.

Time to bring this to a close

• Upvote 1