Response to Recent Posts on Other Websites

RodeoBob

pbbans.png

In response to the recent posts on other sites by former SGAs and a PsB Staff member, I would like to make a few comments. Over the past 5 years, PBBans has been through numerous changes and faced far too many drama fests. The ultimate goal of PBBans is to provide our supporters and anti-cheat community the best tools available to keep their servers clean.

The Staff at PBBans are focused on current issues and future system upgrades/improvements. We do not continue to live in the past nor will we be dragged into another flame war. The accusations of my alleged past actions from over 5 years ago have long since been laid to rest. There is no valid proof of what transpired during that time and the slanderous comments do nothing but validate the fact that this is merely a he said/they said rant. These alleged actions have nothing to do with PBBans as it is today. I have no reason to lie to anyone and if any SGA/League Admin is interested in hearing more about the past, I will be more than happy to explain it to you offline.

Everyone is entitled to formulate their own opinion of me or PBBans as a whole. I am 42 years old, married, a father of six children, and a grandfather to a beautiful girl born in August. I am currently on Active Duty in the United States Air Force and have been in the military for nearly 23 years. I have lived overseas in England and Germany and in the United States in Oklahoma and Arkansas. My current position in the Air Force as a Senior Noncommissioned Officer is operating a Network Support Help Desk supporting over 6500 personnel. I uphold the highest of integrity and am always given the greatest of respect by my peers, friends, family, and of course my supporters.

PBBans is around to keep "game" servers clean and is operated solely by volunteer staff. We all have lives outside of PBBans and to quote a supporter "All of this over a computer game?"

In closing, I want to personally thank all of the folks who have stood by us over the years and look forward to having you a part of our community for the years to come. Without you, PBBans may have closed its doors years ago.

Very Respectfully,

Rob Laxton,

PBBans Founder and Head Admin

And i agree to the 1.st comment.

Keep on that good working, i dont (and many other players/admin's) dont care what other pbl say's or do,we respect your good work.

GJ to all in your Team Rob

=RDR=Ebola

(Real Dangerus Rebels,Denmark)

Well I have great RESPECT for you guys too!!

Keep up the good work, so we can wipe a few more hackers in the future.

I don't give a damn what other (former) SGA's/members think of you guys and that's why I don't get involved in the many flame wars. I'm here to protect my servers from these f*ck ups.

I have learned a lot since we became member in April and I like the community here.

Most SGA's are mature, post good stuff in here and there's a lot of help around.

For the Staff there's only 1 BIG A+

Edited by Buffnuggles

I don't give a damn what other (former) SGA's/members think of you guys and that's why I don't get involved in the many flame wars. I'm here to protect my servers from these f*ck ups.

Exactly, keep up the fight, WP

Dear Fellow Gamers,

I have never met RodeoBob in person, but have a few PM's and IRC's with him over the years. He has never done or said anything publicly or privately to me that would cause me to doubt his integrity running this site or anything else. I have been watching and listening for years and have been a member at almost Anti-Cheat site out there.

I have nothing but respect for RodeoBob, his staff and their decisions.

If it would have been me making the decisions anyone coming here and disrespecting the site or any staff would not have been tolerated past one post, but I don't have the patience RB has. After all these years he nor this site deserves the hostile comments it receives from the recently disturbed uh, for lack of a better word, people.

I think most people here would get in the trenches with you Bob. Your standing in the A/C community is top notch and a few half-cocked comments and actions will not change that. To me it's like watching a television show. If you don't like the show change the channel and stop crying about the old one and pay attention to the new one.

RodeoBob it's your site. You have all of our respect or most of us would not be here. I think most will follow you with whatever you do because of that. So :rockon: , don't let them put you in the :doghouse: and start putting the :poster_spam: tag on their ass because that's all it is.

Edited by holback
  • Upvote 1

Tbh I have no idea what this post is about, we stream to PBBans, PsB and Aon so I get about on the net and visit many sites, I havent heard any of this.

I think you credit your detractors with too much importance by even acknowledging them, ignore them.

We know the value of the service you provide and can judge for ourselves your integrity or otherwise, I give no credence to someone's ranting on a bb - just look at some of the nonsense you see on these boards.

f*ck em

We support you guys :D

The ultimate goal of PBBans is to provide our supporters and anti-cheat community the best tools available to keep their servers clean.

I thought the purpose of 'all' anti-cheat communities was to work together for the above reason?

This is far more important than any accusations regarding individuals/organisations.

I thought the purpose of 'all' anti-cheat communities was to work together for the above reason?

This is far more important than any accusations regarding individuals/organisations.

Unfortunately, as you have no doubt read - this is not always the case. We do have a very good relationship with most other AC sites, such as GGC and HackHunters to name but a couple. Regardless of what has been said and done by these other parties, PBBans is not going anywhere ;)

As far as the drama and accusations go I don't know anything about it and I don't care I stream to both PBBans and PsB doesn't matter who does what as long as the job gets done I'm happy. I greatly appreciate the job that both AC's do and am proud to be a part of both AC communities in the fight against hacker Aholes.

Keep up the good work guy!

iv'e read it all from other AC sites & the bob site itself from Bazaar, i have to say i think it is all lies, the past is the past now just leave it in the past goddamit, i have much respect for Pbbans as a whole & much respect for Rodeobob, keep up the good work & ignore the hooligans out there ;) you have our Support pbbans.

Edited by PwNdBy-Networks

Thats just it though people,its definitely not lies,you seriously all need to read this new news item over at bustedpunks ,these are the guys that actually test these cheats,they clearly say the bans are unjust & unfair, you are wrong PBBans & need to admit your mistake now,before it goes any further,please read-

As I have read it at the BOB forum RodeoBob has lied about everything so far,in his post above this topic he neither denies Terrynator's post or accepts it as truth,doesn't this tell you something?

So,I now challenge you RodeoBob to tell everyone after they have read the news article over at bustedpunks,that you are still sure you are banning for the right reason,afterall, bustedpunks are the experts & not you.

SexyCheesyNipple aka Bazaar you won't quit will you.

When bustedpunks has EVERY single hack out in the free world I will believe it. Until then they can keep looking or come up with some real proof. Just because a group buys hacks does not make them experts. There is no real expert. If there was PB would detect most if not ALL hacks.

Why do bustedpunks even care about PBSS bans anyway and more so why do they even care what we do.

Anyone who supports bazaar in his lies can join him in the banned usergroup.

I to give my upmost respect to PBBANs they have been through alot over the years and have hung in there

as for the Rants and Raves i read the entertainment thats about it

PBBANs has done a wonderful job at kicking the cheaters out of the game and working to catching all they can and while avoiding kicking legitimate players - this is not an easy thing to do as the Hack Creators keep trying something new and PBBANs doing all they can to keep up with the new stuff and add them on there checks list

as for Rodeo Bob's comment - life outside of PBBANs true and should extend that a bit to a life outside the computer

i am guilty of that myself been here when i can but have business to take care of that can't get done while i sit here

anyway Commendations to PBBANs for such a wonderful job and keep up the good work

anything you all need i am sure us here in the community can lend a hand and keep PBBANs alive Forever

Thats just it though people,its definitely not lies,you seriously all need to read this new news item over at BustedPunks,these are the guys that actually test these cheats,they clearly say the bans are unjust & unfair, you are wrong PBBans & need to admit your mistake now,before it goes any further,please read-

http://bustedpunks.com/

As I have read it at the BOB forum RodeoBob has lied about everything so far,in his post above this topic he neither denies Terrynator's post or accepts it as truth,doesn't this tell you something?

So,I now challenge you RodeoBob to tell everyone after they have read the news article over at BustedPunks,that you are still sure you are banning for the right reason,afterall,BustedPunks are the experts & not you

Hahaha this is funny shit!

Get a life man, you don't know what you are saying.

I don't give a damn about your site, I can go to PsB, CCG or BP when ever I want with MY servers.

I choose PBBans and like it very much so far --> don't need others to tell me what to do.

PBBans is a mature AC with hard working admins, good help and very usefull information.

I can tell ya, you don't get the same at PsB.

But what I don't understand of the above, your saying that BP are actualy test these cheats/hacks and they are the experts. In my eyes your a bunch of hackers, cause they do the same thing over and over again --> testing cheats!!

Maybe PBBans do the same thing, but they don't tell us --> never seen it on the forum and that's a big difference too.

On the other hand on the website of BP there's this: "Never download cheats or test them, send them to Even Balance and let them deal with them. Many of the cheats have hidden CD key stealers, key-loggers, Trojans, and viruses."

I'm confused now, who are the experts BP or EB??

We had enough of you guys, flaming around the internet. So f*ck off!!

Sorry for my language.

• Upvote 1