Recent COD4 PC AIMBOT BANS THANK YOU

Sil3nc3

In the last 6 weeks or so Call of Duty Modern warfare for pc was getting to be un-playable. As soon as you move someone would shoot you from behind a wall or from all the way across he map where you cant see a thing. Tonite I got on was playing and noticed I was having fun for a change and jokingly made the comment "what did PB do ban all the hackers?." Thats when I was informed that you indeed did ban the hackers.Some are stating that they dont hack and its a mistake, trust me it was no mistake the game play speaks for itself. Its funny this guy that has owned me for the better part of a month and everyone in the server freezetag XI clan, played 4 matches and never left the bottom spot. Same thing with a different guy in ESC freezetag server. And the nail in the coffin is there were atleast 5 people on the MBI list that we all suspected of hacking and sure enough BAM!! BANNED!!!

thanks again from legit players every where

The problem is that 50710 AIMBOT cannot be a legitimate ban, or at least not entirely, since maybe legit players have been banned such as myself.

Maybe some real hackers have been banned, but the fact is many innocent players have been banned;

Besides that, everyone has his bad days and your archenemy might have had one.

What type of server do you play on ? Do you play promod and what is your skill level ?

The strangest thing about this ban is that PunkBuster banned something like 800 players in one year, and in ONE DAY they ban 160 ! The numbers speak for themselves...

Always been legit, always will be. Yet I was kicked on every ggc server and pbb serv without being on the ban list. Everything that comes around this ban/kick is awkward.

PS : Last strange thing, "theoretically banned" people were able to reconnect later the same day, then were banned again and today I can play again...

Edited by Preyto

In the last 6 weeks or so Call of Duty Modern warfare for pc was getting to be un-playable. As soon as you move someone would shoot you from behind a wall or from all the way across he map where you cant see a thing. Tonite I got on was playing and noticed I was having fun for a change and jokingly made the comment "what did PB do ban all the hackers?." Thats when I was informed that you indeed did ban the hackers.Some are stating that they dont hack and its a mistake, trust me it was no mistake the game play speaks for itself. Its funny this guy that has owned me for the better part of a month and everyone in the server freezetag XI clan, played 4 matches and never left the bottom spot. Same thing with a different guy in ESC freezetag server. And the nail in the coffin is there were atleast 5 people on the MBI list that we all suspected of hacking and sure enough BAM!! BANNED!!! thanks again from legit players every where

Here we have the clasical one-handed player that doesn´t know what he is talking about.

If you just now 5 of the more than 500 who were banned you should not generalize. This was a mistake and EB will recognize this in the next days.

Edited by Zano

Nope, it seems they have started to tell people that it will not be removed...

I know, you as an admin should know that they dont declare false-positive bans in the first four days. Check the lifted bans, search when they were banned and go to evenbalance/cod4 and try to read how much time passed since the kick ocurred to wen they declared that it might have been a false-positive kick. Do that, if you can read.

With english dont being my native, it seems that i understand more than you.

Edited by Zano

The game play speaks for itself. Players generally going 100/10 k/d ratio can now only mustar 1/5 k/d , the amazing jumping 360 degree head shot player is no more and he even admitted later last night that he was indeed hacking. Which earned him a permanent server ban. His clan mate not so fortunate pb got him first, I only play Freezetag even stated my servers play. I am a mid level player. I use to do COD 2 s&d competitively. Top level player I am not, It is possible that people were in a server with a hacker and had theyre profile hacked/stolen, which then they use your GUID, hence getting your GUID banned. Ever been in a server where a hacker randomly stole every players name? I have, and it sucked my profile was gone. If the ban is lifted it just gives the hackers full access again with all the stolen GUID Next time I suggest using Google research a little about the situation. Bottom line is hacking was bad over the last 6 weeks or so and seems to be better in check. There might have been some innocent people get hacked in the middle of all this but there were also a lot of hackers banned in the process.

Maybe you need to play on a different server Silence if there are hackers there,,,

When I feel there is a hacker I do leave,

In the last 6 weeks or so Call of Duty Modern warfare for pc was getting to be un-playable. As soon as you move someone would shoot you from behind a wall or from all the way across he map where you cant see a thing. Tonite I got on was playing and noticed I was having fun for a change and jokingly made the comment "what did PB do ban all the hackers?." Thats when I was informed that you indeed did ban the hackers.Some are stating that they dont hack and its a mistake, trust me it was no mistake the game play speaks for itself. Its funny this guy that has owned me for the better part of a month and everyone in the server freezetag XI clan, played 4 matches and never left the bottom spot. Same thing with a different guy in ESC freezetag server. And the nail in the coffin is there were atleast 5 people on the MBI list that we all suspected of hacking and sure enough BAM!! BANNED!!! thanks again from legit players every where

Another fact is that you dont know if they are hackers. You just saw them playing and you believe that they are cheaters. The story about the stolen key is silly, i bought the game at steam and it was me who got kicked, it was my ip, and when i was sitting here were im now.

Dude Im not calling you a hacker I'm simply saying the ban affected a lot of hackers. Keys/ GUID are stolen all the time by hackers I dont know why I waste my time with people that want to bitch but not take the time to know what there talking about. So keep bitching I'm going to play hack free game of cod4.

• Upvote 1

Dude Im not calling you a hacker I'm simply saying the ban affected a lot of hackers. Keys/ GUID are stolen all the time by hackers I dont know why I waste my time with people that want to bitch but not take the time to know what there talking about. So keep bitching I'm going to play hack free game of cod4.

Actually, by saying this: "Thats when I was informed that you indeed did ban the hackers" you are calling me a hacker. My cd-key wasnt stolent by nobody. You will realize this when in the next few days when they lift this bans.

Edited by Zano