problem with PB

sputnik17

PB kick me after ~2-3 minutes and write that: pb kicked u for 6 minutes, ignoring MD5Tool Queries. i dont know what i should to do ;[ updtating pb, re-instaling the game, changing the cfg's didn't worked.

when i play i don't have any lags and anything like that. everything looks good :/ please help me!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, again here is that problem. I thought it's okay, but not. Today on a server where I played again many player got kicked, including my friend. So if anybody has the expedient to this problem, please post it. Thanks!

Are you playing with any modifications to skins, guns, surroundings? Made any changes to your config file recently etc?? modded servers?

Any of them (obviously) may change behaviour in a game and its enviroments ingame.

We are having problems with our server kicking players for a host of reasons. They can connect for a few minutes, then boom, server cleared out except for a few players. We normally run a full server. These problems seemed to have started with the new pb update. Any ideas?

Is this second problem solved?

No, we had to take pb down to let folks play. They were getting kicked for all sorts of reasons from ignoring inquiries to packet flow to.... you name it. I dunno... now we have admins on 24/7 to keep the server as clean as we can keep it.

No, we had to take pb down to let folks play. They were getting kicked for all sorts of reasons from ignoring inquiries to packet flow to.... you name it. I dunno... now we have admins on 24/7 to keep the server as clean as we can keep it.

Seems like we are good now. Dunno what the problem was but we are rolling.