PLease help me

kris30

please help me if u know what will cause this , it just started doing this today for now reason , nothing seems to work , i read a few google post that said somthing to do with steam ingame overlay , but didnt help keeps doing it anyways heres the message. punkbuster kicked player ... for 0 min for error disallowed program/driver125120 , i dont know what else to do , but i know for sure that im going to be sorry if these kind of things keep happining with cod MW2 THAT I PREORDERD.

WIN XP 32

5400+ DEUL CORE

9800GT

WD 500GB 225/225

LATEST NVIDIA DRIVER

valid full copy of cod4 that ive had since it came out

please help me !!!!

Edited by kris30

I also am getting this error and it started today.

Vista 64

i7 920

GTX285

I have not had any issues with PB up until today. And, there are three other people in my clan that started to experience this issue today.

please help me if u know what will cause this , it just started doing this today for now reason , nothing seems to work , i read a few google post that said somthing to do with steam ingame overlay , but didnt help keeps doing it anyways heres the message. punkbuster kicked player ... for 0 min for error disallowed program/driver125120 , i dont know what else to do , but i know for sure that im going to be sorry if these kind of things keep happining with cod MW2 THAT I PREORDERD.

WIN XP 32

5400+ DEUL CORE

9800GT

WD 500GB 225/225

LATEST NVIDIA DRIVER

please help me !!!!

I'm having the same problem. Started on July 2, 2009. Played on the first for hours. Running Win XP 32, Q9400 Quad Core, WD 1TB, WD 1 1/2TB, 8800GTS, Latest Video Driver and legal copy of COD 4. Would appreciate any help. Thankyou :angry: :angry: :angry:

The most recent COD4 PB updates were specific to the client (player side).

Tuesday 06.30.2009 [11:15PM]

Version 2.191 of the PB Client for COD4 has been released to our PB Master Servers for auto-update and to our website download page. This version fixes a bug in v2.187 related to cvar checking.

and

Monday 06.29.2009 [7:30PM]

Version 2.187 of the PB Client for COD4 has been released to our PB Master Servers for auto-update and to our website download page. This is a maintenance release.

The server version of PB has supposedly not been altered since version 1.74.

Monday 01.26.2009 [4:30PM]

Version 1.740 of the PB Server for COD4 has been released to our PB Master Servers for auto-update and to our website download page. This is a maintenance release.

Many players, including myself, have experienced the Disallowed Program/Driver 125120 kick since the COD4 PB Client update on 6/30/09. Initially, it appears we were able to resolve the kick issues by updating the PB software on our servers despite the fact that the server version has not changed from 1.74.

Edit: While initial results were promising, the issue persists.

Edited by LoneHawk

WIN XP 32

5400+ DEUL CORE

9800GT

WD 500GB 225/225

LATEST NVIDIA DRIVER

please help me !!!!

opened a ticket , well see how long if ever they fix it , i dont get cod4 seems to always bee this game , i wish i had kept track of all the issues ive had with this game over the years.

hi guys since this morning i have been getting the same problem but my error number is - Restriction: Disallowed Program/Driver [125129] and kicks me for 0 minutes i cant even stay in server for more than 5mins before i get kicked, my game has been playing for a year properly till now, i hope Punkbuster sorts this problem out, or any help from this forum would be greatly appreciated as i have a Match 2nite, i have made sure my PB is up 2 date and still getting this error.

Reposted on this forum i have also opened a ticket and have been waiting since this morning for Punkbuster to get back 2 me and it is now 8hours later an still no reply :(