Please bann "Blacknova"

Stepbro

Bans aren't issued on video "proof" or by request.

PB screenshots provideds by the server admins, assuming they stream to PBBans, are your best hope.

Go to their website and give them a heads up, maybe they will keep an eye out for him/her if they show up again.

• Upvote 1

can an admin remove that youtube link, please?

Removed.

As Kraxus recommended, I would visit the website of the server you were on at the time and see if they are streaming. They may have screenshots. If they aren't streaming then you could either recommend that they apply or join servers that do use anti cheat sites.

• Upvote 1

As you know... Screen shots do not work as they come up blank. and so you are telling me then is that we can only bann him from our servers?

O well, was worth a shot.

Thanx for the replies except for Foxdie's.

As you know... Screen shots do not work as they come up blank. and so you are telling me then is that we can only bann him from our servers?

O well, was worth a shot.

Thanx for the replies except for Foxdie's.

Yes, the only option you have is banning him from your servers. Without evidence in the forum of PBSS showing a cheat, or a punkbuster violation, the player will not be banned here.

Foxdie was merely trying to point out what would happen if we banned people without any form of evidence to back up our bans and why we need that evidence.

• Upvote 2

Also if you stream here you have access to our own MD5 detections. No anti cheat system is perfect but it's better then running nothing.

Edit:

I have noticed you're part of WAGE who do actually stream here. It may be worth asking the main user if you can be added to the team and make sure he's regularly updating the MD5 configs etc.

user = WAGE (149421)

Additional information

Also if you stream here you have access to our own MD5 detections. No anti cheat system is perfect but it's better then running nothing.

Edit:

I have noticed you're part of WAGE who do actually stream here. It may be worth asking the main user if you can be added to the team and make sure he's regularly updating the MD5 configs etc.

user = WAGE (149421)

Additional information

Noted. Thanx, but apparently we are updating on a regular basis and I've already banned said player from our server.

Thanx again.