Players That Base Rape On BF Games..19/Sep/2013

wayne19540

Yes I forgot about the fact you get attacked yourself and probably killed whilst trying to see the name in the first place to add. Was so tricky! Our clan leader was favouring not having the rule at all. The only issue I had with that was if a side was getting owned in their base the majority would rage quit and sometimes it could imbalance the game so much that the server would die. When it got bad I did on occasions move the round on declaring those who were spawn killing as victors. I could see they were not going to get out of their situation and it saved the server from dying.

Oh I forgot, trying to find the spawnkiller in the events list of procon was also fun and time consuming. Most of the time when I finally found it more spawnkilling had been done! I did have one plugin tweaked as best I could and that was anti spawnkilling but it didn't work that well and punished only occasionally but lose enough to not punish for those killing just spawned players on squad members for example.

I like your disclaimer its a good idea. I can see an arguement there by players, why you punish me when there were others doing the same. One rule for one and all that jazz :D but at least you can state your disclaimer.

I find it easier to not waste my money on hosting servers for people that wish to abuse. This is the reason I no longer am a steaming admin. Man, have my views changed over the years....

lol you make a good point ;)

But I like abusing back at players that abuse with better ways to do it!  :biglol:

Edited by DHGreeny