PC Makers Rebel Against Microsoft

SuperTaz

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/12/27/pc-makers-plan-rebellion-against-windows-at-ces-analysts-say/?intcmp=obnetwork

At the mammoth Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas in early January, multiple computer makers will unveil systems that simultaneously run two different operating systems, both Windows and the Android OS that powers many of the world’s tablets and smartphones, two different analysts said recently. The new devices will be called “PC Plus” machines, explained Tim Bajarin of Creative Strategies.

"A PC Plus machine will run Windows 8.1 but will also run Android apps as well," Bajarin wrote recently for Time. "They are doing this through software emulation. I'm not sure what kind of performance you can expect, but this is their way to try and bring more touch-based apps to the Windows ecosystem."

All I can say is Linux FTW! :D

• Upvote 2

I've been saying that for a long time, n obody listened so I switched to modelka :evil:

Yeah, I am sure even MS would side with you when they saw your modelka. :crazy:

P.S. I saw your sig and I see you have fans. :p

modelka should be required studies and practical application

I'd rather don't want to know what do you mean by practical application lmao.

Yeah, I am sure even MS would side with you when they saw your modelka. :crazy:

P.S. I saw your sig and I see you have fans. :P

Yeah :D. It's a pity that I've started collecting them after everybody stopped opening my links and also deleted irc logs. It could have been very nice off-topic section.