PBSS Scanner

Singh400

Found that I was still trying to use version 0.9.3 which might of been the problem

I have downloaded 0.9.4 and now I can login.... but  I can see any servers and I can't select what game it is from the drop down menu

Lg0yYaT.jpg

You did not read the upgrade instructions did you? It said:-

Upgrade instructions; If you already have a PBSS.db, then only replace pbss_scanner.exe.

You will need to setup the application again. The instructions are in the thread. Unless you kept a copy of your old PBSS.db.

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment, Flagged Files and Cheat Files are sorted by the time they are put in the respective directories. I am just wondering if anyone would prefer that the PBSSes are sorted by PBGUID instead?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Is anyone having trouble when going to Fetch Game IDs from Gametracker because of the Cf_clearance value: is not set?

If you are go into where ever your cookies are stored for your browser for firefox about:preferences#privacy click on remove individual cookies.

Once you are in the Cookies window type in the box Gametracker you should see all the cookies for GT, find the Cf_clearance one click it you'll see info in the bottom box copy the Content string line of numbers and paste it into your PBSS scanner in the box Cf_clearance value:. (Note: to copy the info into the each box of the PBSS scanner use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+V)

For the User agent: box that is whatever your username is to log into Gametracker.

edit: Fixed my post so not to confuse others. Singh400 explained the correct method further down.

Is anyone having trouble when going to Fetch Game IDs from Gametracker because of the Cf_clearance value: is not set?

If you are go into where ever your cookies are stored for your browser for firefox about:preferences#privacy click on remove individual cookies.

Once you are in the Cookies window type in the box Gametracker you should see all the cookies for GT, find the Cf_clearance one click it you'll see info in the bottom box copy the Content string line of numbers and paste it into your PBSS scanner in the box Cf_clearance value:. (Note: to copy the info into the each box of the PBSS scanner use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+V)

For the User agent: box that is whatever your username is to log into Gametracker.

The user agent is not the username...

Sometimes GameTracker enables CloudFlare protection on their websites. And that prevents correct scraping. So what you have to do is visit GameTracker manaually and copy the cookie values into the windows. The user agent should be the one of your browser. You can view it here: http://www.useragentstring.com/

The user agent is not the username...

Sometimes GameTracker enables CloudFlare protection on their websites. And that prevents correct scraping. So what you have to do is visit GameTracker manaually and copy the cookie values into the windows. The user agent should be the one of your browser. You can view it here: http://www.useragentstring.com/

Ah ok it let me in after putting in the username that I was currently logged into GT with while manually viewing the PBSS.

Where do you view the cookie values, I store my cookies for GT.

Is this what you mean by user agent, I just pasted the below in and it worked even though I'm on Firefox 46.0.1

Firefox User Agent Strings

firefox.pngFirefox

Click on any string to get more details

Firefox 40.1

So I did get the Cf_clearance right from the cookie on my computer.

Thanks for replying so fast.

To get your user agent just copy and paste the value from http://www.useragentstring.com/ into the user agent box.

To get the cf_clearnance value: Go to http://www.gametracker.com/search/bf3/, next to the address bar in Chrome on the left hand side, click the page icon. You should see this:-

yNuRpam.png

From click on the link. From there click on the link to see your cookies:-

BlooKB5.png

After that you need to expand each section until you can see each cookie. If no cf_clearance cookie is present, that means CloudFlare is not active and you can paste anything in the text box on PBSS Scanner. If the cookie is there copy the content/value of the cookie into the text box.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice, thanks.

If BF1 goes with Punkbuster do you have thoughts about a standalone scanner, or will BF1 just be incorporated into the current scanner and added in a future update.

Nice, thanks.

If BF1 goes with Punkbuster do you have thoughts about a standalone scanner, or will BF1 just be incorporated into the current scanner and added in a future update.

BF1 will be supported from day one, exactly the same BF:H was.

I think you found a bug. I should be able to fix it tonight.

Cheers,

Singh

I'm not sure it is bug, because I can never hit the right configuration to use, someone who uses in pbscreens can help.

I'm not sure it is bug, because I can never hit the right configuration to use, someone who uses in pbscreens can help.

No, you definitely found a bug. I've fixed it. Will be updating shortly.