PBCool

aLeX^rS

I'm assuming this is for AA only right?

Can it be done for other games? It looks like a great tool but I don't play that game at this time.

I developed it specifically for America's Army. But, since it is PB it would work with any Game with PB.

But I can't promise that, some of the features are dependant on the Unreal GameQuery sent to the server to find out who is playing and so on.

But with a little research, I can have it ready for as many game titles (that use PB) that you can tell me about. :-)

Make One for SOF2 it uses the Quake 3 engine. And out of curiosity is it possible to make a program that will take an SS and then let you view it instantly? If you could pull this off for sof2 that would be awsome.

Make One for SOF2 it uses the Quake 3 engine. And out of curiosity is it possible to make a program that will take an SS and then let you view it instantly? If you could pull this off for sof2 that would be awsome.

Do you mean using extrnal software to take a screenshot on request Via sending pb command ?

Also hands up to aLeX^rS ive used your software form the tracker forums good stuff !

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury