PBBans.dat

Guy0510

Once you download this file, where should it reside? Do you need to add anything to your config files to have it loaded? When you are streaming is list automatically used by PB or do you have to download and update it manually?

Once you download this file, where should it reside? Do you need to add anything to your config files to have it loaded? When you are streaming is list automatically used by PB or do you have to download and update it manually?

1. you put PBBans.dat in /pb of the game server

2. it is loaded after server restarts, but pb_sv_banload is sufficient as well [ Read More ]

3. only Hub streaming servers can use autoupdateing of Banlist (live banning), if this is enabled, see: Hub Streaming HowTo

oldschool Rep servers are dependent on the banlist-generator http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=2&game_id=17

PBBans Repository Server Search

Server Status: Server is not streaming via Rep

Server Info

Clan Tag: _[eGc]_

Server IP: 63.211.111.30:27888

Last Streaming: December 29, 2006 10:21 pm

it should reside in the /pb/ folder in your USERDIR

by default it's something like MySharedDocs/AllUsers/Monolith/FEAR/PB/

but for dedicated servers i mostly change it to SERVERDIR/USER/PB/

please take some time to read my Win32 Dedicated server Howto, it explains alot :)

If you are streaming via hub the banlist will automaticly update, however. the first time its better to create the banlist on the site so u can add your own bans to it :)

P.S.: Your server IS NOT streaming!

It isn't in the REP or HUB list. please folow the instructions in the HUB-Streaming howto and post your server in the streaming requests forums.[/b]

PBBans Repository Server Search

Server Status: Server is not streaming via Rep

Server Info

Clan Tag: _[eGc]_

Server IP: 63.211.111.30:27888

Last Streaming: December 29, 2006 10:21 pm

Nothing has changed to my knowledge. The server was streaming in the past. Is there anyway for me to check if it is streaming now?