PBBans Member Childishness

FURION

Gentleman and Ladies, I have accepted your refusal to run the streaming for our server and have not tendered my opinion here in your forums or anywhere on your website, it's simply an issue of respect.

It's always an acceptable gesture, regardless of any ill intentions befallen to seperate communities to, well, just leave well enough alone. I am asking the your members refrain from their childish antics and gestures of providing thier insights regarding this failed union, on my website. What they may say or do on your website or forums is your business.

As for my rants and behaviors, they will remian on my site and amongst those of which I choose to discuss this issue with and certainly not here in your forums or on your website.

I'm just asking in advance to please show the same respect I am offering you. In return I will offer your organization the same.

The rarer action is In virtue than in vengeance. - W. Shakespeare

FURION

Dude your rants and behaviours can stay on your website, the one thing I will say is, its always best practise to check and double check your source of information before posting up misinformation (downright lies) on the front page of your website.

If that is your idea of showing respect, then again, I would check and double check your understanding of the word.

You show total disrespect for PB / PBBans / streaming, and all things PB related as quite clearly shown here;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=97959

Men are respectable only as they respect.

Author: Ralph Waldo Emerson

One of the surprising things in this world is the respect a worthless man has for himself.

Author: Ed Howe

I don't often respond to posts like this. Having been in the gaming community for nearly a decade and seeing what you have posted here and on your site only upholds what PBBANS and the community expects from clans, groups, and players. I see that you state that PBBANS has mistreated you. I also see where you claim PB itself has "wronged" you to... Well I am sure the world is not against you. Time to man up, deal with your issues and quit blaming everyone else. What "respect" are you offering us? Insults and accusations on your website? Impressive. :rolleyes:

In my personal opinion you can rant and rave as much as you like on your own site, doesn't bother me. Anyone who actually wants to know facts will check that out for themselves. My guess is most will come to the conclusion you're just a bit sour over recent events.

You will find in life you'll be treated as you treat others, so good luck with that.

You are making quite the fool of yourself with what you have written - take out the incorrect facts and terrible reasoning, and all you are left with is an incomprehensible rant that makes you look like a child with a vendetta against us.

So you spread lies etc about us and expect to be allowed to stream?

Oh did I forget that PBBans was also the site who violated COPPA a couple of years ago and desceminated information on a child less that 13 years old on to the net? They provided personal information about this child on thier website. Seems OrangePeel who was the initial responder didn't take COPPA or the attorney who was about to sue thier arses off very seriously. I would also guess that as soon as they recieved information from the United States Justice Cabnet and the reality that COPPA laws also extend to Canada, they felt obligated to comply and remove the information from thier site. I say this because if you have children playing on your computers, you may want to protect them, God knows they wont unless they are threatend with legal actions and forced to.

Yeah, PBBans, I know about that too...

www.furion-gaming.com

1. We never violated the COPPA or was contacted by the United States Justice Department, not that I know of.

2. OrangePeel is a PsB admin and was never part of PBBans Staff.

If you think you need to post about the comments on your site then your too late as we have a thread in our private forums about them and it's provided me with a few good laughs so far.

Here are a few of the non-staff comments:

I would have dropped the hammer on that guy 2 days ago. You guys are saints.

My brain hurts from trying to read the "less than my intelligent" post by that guy. Can one of y'all spare a couple of Advil here?

Well done, fozzer and Staff. You displayed an inordinate and unwarranted amount of patience with the applicant as he belittled the VOLUNTEER Staff and FREE service.

too bad he doesn't know about spellchecker

So anyway, your free to stream elsewhere but don't expect to stream to PBBans.

Gentleman and Ladies, I have accepted your refusal to run the streaming for our server and have not tendered my opinion here in your forums or anywhere on your website, it's simply an issue of respect.

It's always an acceptable gesture, regardless of any ill intentions befallen to seperate communities to, well, just leave well enough alone. I am asking the your members refrain from their childish antics and gestures of providing thier insights regarding this failed union, on my website. What they may say or do on your website or forums is your business.

As for my rants and behaviors, they will remian on my site and amongst those of which I choose to discuss this issue with and certainly not here in your forums or on your website.

I'm just asking in advance to please show the same respect I am offering you. In return I will offer your organization the same.

The rarer action is In virtue than in vengeance. - W. Shakespeare

FURION

o-rly-vader.jpg

I will not respond here to the comments I've made on my site, in my own forums. Doing so only opens the door to validating your members actions.

I'm merely asking you to have your member to leave well enough alone.

I've not posted my opinions here, your members have. You may want to discuss this with them as well. As it is, I have moved on to better things and thus far have chosen not to bump back. Can you have your members do so as well?

Edited by FURION

We can't control what our members post on other sites. With your comments on our forums and the front page of your website it may attract some negative comments.

Your first post is in a public area so people are free to read and react. Our staff will not post on your site but outside of that we can't control what the other people may post.

Nothing to really post today, I asked the Admins over at PBBans to have thier members to stop "anonymously" posting here. An unbleieveable organization they are, seemingly alike a bunch of spoiled children without descipline and have learned unfortunately that punishment doesn't come around via the internet... well, thus far. They should be aware of people that Bump Back!

Members of PBBans, this is your last warning... stop spamming your silliness here. It wont be you individually I will focus on...

You're just bringing it on yourself. Take your advise, remove all of those messages and move on.

Nothing to really post today, I asked the Admins over at PBBans to have thier members to stop "anonymously" posting here. An unbleieveable organization they are, seemingly alike a bunch of spoiled children without descipline and have learned unfortunately that punishment doesn't come around via the internet... well, thus far. If they keep pushing, then maybe they should be aware of people that Bump Back!

A need for correction, seems my comment regarding the COPPA and PBBans are incorrect. Spoken with a "Factual tone" yesterday is indeed a shivering "Oppps, wrong site" today. PBBans is NOT the site which made accessable information regarding a child under the age of 13. It is another PB site. I would normally issuse an apology to all those involved and unduely scrutenized, however it would only generate a more I AM GOD and you're not getting anything from us because I don't like you mentality.

I will not respond here to the comments I've made on my site, in my own forums. Doing so only opens the door to validating your members actions.

I'm merely asking you to have your member to leave well enough alone.

I've not posted my opinions here, your members have. You may want to discuss this with them as well. As it is, I have moved on to better things and thus far have chosen not to bump back. Can you have your members do so as well?

What on earth? Is that a threat of an internet smear campaign? :o

God help us, not another one! :lol:

A smear campaign, lol. Naa, that would suggest childishness on my behalf. Been doing this to long for that silliness, it would lower my standards.

Not 15 minutes after after my request here, another anon post. C'mon guys, is it so hard to just let this go?

*sigh*

seriously man why don't you just give up now? your screwing yourself with your own words more...and by my calculations you would be in neck high shit right now....

->get your damn facts straight before you post shit up....

I really don't know how the staff can still endure him...I'd have banned him on his first thread....let alone his clan...jeez if you always act like this towards clan members I'd be out of there in a sec....

You seem to keep on coming back to these forums, while you're clearly denied for streaming :rolleyes:

Edited by Squealer

A smear campaign, lol. Naa, that would suggest childishness on my behalf. Been doing this to long for that silliness, it would lower my standards.

Not 15 minutes after after my request here, another anon post. C'mon guys, is it so hard to just let this go?

Why are you even still posting here? We cannot tell our members what to do outside of this organisation. Remove the lies and misinformation and then they wouldn't have reason to even visit your site. It's not hard. We never asked them to post, and no staff member would ever post.

Also, PBBans members are not childish. Generalisations are bad, m'kay?

I'm closing this now - maybe you will have the intelligence to let this sorry debacle die and remove the posts on your site which are, quite frankly, a load of bollocks.

You're the one with the message on the front page of your site. Like I said we can't control what our members do outside of PBBans. Your message is giving them a reason to do what they do.

To quote one of our members:

its like punching someone in the face and expecting not to get the living hell kicked out of you