PBBans FireFox toolbar

Baz

Hi, i was wondering if there is an updated version coming out that will work for FireFox version 3.6.10 (Windows 7 64bit OS), cannot seem to get the latest version from the download section to work :(

Thanks in advance.

I am running pretty much the same setup as you (FF 3.6.10, and Win 7 64 bit), and have no issues with the toolbar. If you have older versions installed, uninstall those first, and then reinstall.

I am running pretty much the same setup as you (FF 3.6.10, and Win 7 64 bit), and have no issues with the toolbar. If you have older versions installed, uninstall those first, and then reinstall.

Thanks for the reply, i dont have older versions installed on this machine and i have done as it says on the tin

Installation Instructions

Unzip the file, and open Firefox. Drag the newly unzipped .xpi file into your Firefox window, and dismiss the warning that appears. Once installation is complete, restart Firefox and the toolbar will appear.

yet when i drag the unzipped .xpi file into my firefox window window (as it says above) all i get is 'the page cannot be displayed'.

Works fine and has also worked on my vista and xp-pro machines though.