PBBans Donations

RodeoBob

I just wanted to express my thanks to Mangu for the recent donation. We will use this and any other donations towards bandwidth usage (which is a lot) and towards future hardware/software upgrades.

As it is right now, we are going to possible seek some corporate sponsorship to help fund a planned purchase of two servers for PBBans. If you now of any potential sponsors that may show interest in helping out....please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Donated again last night, I hope my contributions are going to the correct place as I never get a thanks/kiss my butt or cock all :blink:

Transaction ID: 92703019RB840131L

Goodnight/morning to all :)

Edited by BaZ

• 4 weeks later...

Thx m8 any amount is a good amount :)

I just send in $30.00 my self not mutch but one stepp closer ;)

So far we have

Goal: $2000.00

Amount Received: $1035.00

Amount Needed: $965.00

We are half way there Thx to every one that have donated

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This may be a dumb question but I am going to ask anyway. In regards to sponsorship, would EA games, Activision, and other game makers be possible since PBBans does so much work to keep their games honest? I think that kind of sponsorship would really validate PBBans hard work.

This may be a dumb question but I am going to ask anyway. In regards to sponsorship, would EA games, Activision, and other game makers be possible since PBBans does so much work to keep their games honest? I think that kind of sponsorship would really validate PBBans hard work.

It's an avenue we could explore for sure, we get offers of sponsorship from all kinds of different companies, but .. :P we always strive to keep our website / forums etc etc completely ad free, for the simple reason that we do not want ads cluttering up our site or forums.

As long as donations meet our running cost's we are happy to continue as is.

Some months its a close run thing to balance the books, but we have achieved a completely ad free environment for over 5 years and as long as our supporters keep us afloat with donations thats the way it will stay.

Remember, every donation, no matter how large or small, goes into the collective pot to pay for PBBans running cost's, not a penny goes anywhere else.

The validation of PBBans services comes from the people that really matter, the server admins who elect to stream to PBBans, we have moved from a medium sized anti cheat streaming service, to the largest in the world in a relative small time frame and at the same time have maintained our integrity, all without ads cluttering the place up.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I'm French.

His translation of Google

The group of viperes we want to donate, to cope with this big problem and have new servers clean. We have made three donations seven days a total of ~214$.

I wish you good luck and thank you for your work.

If we can have a small link could not say no B)

Team viperes http://www.les-viperes.com

D

post-110082-1251737667_thumb.jpg

post-110082-1251737684_thumb.jpg

post-110082-1251737689_thumb.jpg

Edited by j.cedric

• 2 weeks later...
Rodeobob deals with all the donations and additions to the site sponsor list Bro, just PM him on the forums and point him to your post :)

Was looking for a thread related to donations/subscriptions. Guess I found it :rolleyes:

Was curious as to when the money collected was going to be updated, as well as the site sponser list. Our group set up/sent in, a monthly PBbans donation on Monday. I sent RodeoBob a PM about being added to the sponser list, still no reply. While looking in the paypal donate area, I see there have been several other donations, yet the monthly goal/collected remains unchanged. thx

Was looking for a thread related to donations/subscriptions. Guess I found it :rolleyes:

Was curious as to when the money collected was going to be updated, as well as the site sponser list. Our group set up/sent in, a monthly PBbans donation on Monday. I sent RodeoBob a PM about being added to the sponser list, still no reply. While looking in the paypal donate area, I see there have been several other donations, yet the monthly goal/collected remains unchanged. thx

He is a busy man, it will be updated in due course :) Took about a week for my name to go up as well, so don't worry about it :)