pbbans banned 2 people

Tiggers

I was wondering. Last night my server banned two people at least for aimbots, my server is streaming. when i got here this morning to look at how many were caught it says PBBANS has banned no one. Just wondering do I have something configured wrong or does it take a while to catch up. dont know if you need the server IP to find out so I will include it. this is a CoD4 server

64.214.185.51:28970

I am hoping I have everything set up correctly

Tiggers

[email protected] email

Edited by Tiggers

Why do you think they were banned on your server? It might have been just ban announcement.

i was in the server when it happened and it said they were banned from the server for aimbot. I run a teaching server for our clan it is small 12 slot and the message I read said they were caught with aimbot on two back to back probably more but I was teaching at the time.

tiggers

i was in the server when it happened and it said they were banned from the server for aimbot. I run a teaching server for our clan it is small 12 slot and the message I read said they were caught with aimbot on two back to back probably more but I was teaching at the time.

tiggers

I checked logs. It was a ban announcement.

Announce New Bans - Allows a ban message to be sent to your server when a player is banned from any PBBans streaming server of the same game genre.

source:

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/Team-Account-...ned-t49924.html

so does this mean that they were previously banned and when i got pbhub working that when they tried to connect it caught them.

Or does it mean that they were caught and only banned from my one server? when they try to connect to the actual game non scrim server it will have to catch them again. Guess what I am really asking is are they gone for good or do I have to worry about them in the future? I am new to all of this but I grasp 90% of computer knowledge and how your system primarily works. I understand the concept at least. I just want to make sure that not I do not have to deal with these hackers but no one else does either.

thank you for your time and please excuse my inexperience.

tiggers

how do i regulate the amount of screenshots I take I think it is causing a lag on the server.

what they are saying is having "announce new bans" flag ticked means that whenever a player is banned from ANY server streaming to pbbans it will be announced on your server too. So expect to see alot of these messages are there are quite a few hackers playing COD4 for some reason.