PBbans baned me for no reason!

spacer

Ok heres the storry,

i bought CoD4 from my local shop in estonia, played it like a month and then got tired/bored for like 9- 10 months later wich was like 20. september 2009 i started playing again, a so called Clan war.

and i was amazed to be baned... told my friends lets get another war coz im baned, we got another and wow again baned.

then i went to pbbans home page and entered my guid wich is mine since i started playing and registred at clanbase.com. I entered my guid to guid check and like wow again... som1 played with my cd-key prolly and in february and in german???

and i got baned for that???

and thats even not my fault since i was not playing at that time then he must got that cd key from ur database or somthing.

Ban Details Date Added Feb 05, 2009 at 1:29:47 pm Game Call of Duty 4 GUID d0c162c43376359e41620907a5ffd5ea User IP 217.88.173.23 Alias VXR| xXx Violation VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) 9002 Violation Info MD5Tool Mismatch: PBSS.dll (len=2048)

So i hope u fix it or explain or just do somthing about ur mistakes, im not gona buy new cod4 coz ur system is to weak!

i have orginal cd-case and key ill up som pictures if needed for admins/modes.

But im not gona stop b4 u PBbans have fixed it for me.

You'll probably find the ban will remain, irrespective of who used it that GUID was caught using a cheat, I'm sure the PB staff will let you know soon enough.

Give them time to answer, they could be busy or in work, patience :)

Irrelevant of who cheated, that GUID was caught and therefore banned. I see that an appeal was filed already and denied, so I think the ban is going to stay on the MBi, permanently.

Oh, and the staff are only humans too, they aren't here 24/7 waiting for someone to post ;p

well i think also respect is the key here too

being un respectable in demanding a ban lifted dosnt go too far

when you ask with respect you get respect

no matter what the answer is

only way im gonna buy a new cod4 is if u gona put that stealer nerd hacker in jail for life like he got my key baned...

if not... im expecting new CDKEY!!! im not joking.

i didnt have cod 4 installed on this computer in feb. i installed it on when i found i out i was baned.

so its not that som spyware could stole it or anything... i only blame them!

Maybe they sell our cd-keys to random ppl under fake alias and they just say "OMG ur ban will not be lifted go buy new 1 so we would have somthing to sell for hackers" HOW TO WE KNOW?

Edited by spacer

All the information you require is contained within the ban link;

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-a5ffd5ea-vb110788.html

A player with a pbguid of d0c162c43376359e41620907a5ffd5ea

An IP of 217.88.173.23 [Germany]

And an alias of VXR| xXx

was detected on a PBBans protected server with a known cheat file in the game directory.

The streamed log data reads;

->PBSV: MD5Tool ["PBSS.dll" SZ5340 AT0 LEN2048 70C25E76263B639ABE0EBA581942488B] from (slot# 11) VXR| xXx

70C25E76263B639ABE0EBA581942488B is the streamed MD5 hash of the file detected (digital fingerprint) which happens to be an exact match for the cheat file we have in our database.

The pbguid (which is a hash of the game cd key) has been used by players from Estonia and Germany.

The reason you are able to post as a member is testament to the fact that the bannable violation was actually raised by the player from Germany and not you.

This does not change the fact that the pbguid was used to cheat with and will stay on the MBI.

What should be concerning you, is how this guy got hold of your game cd key.

I would recommend that you run a full scan for malaware on your pc.

Although the bannable violation was raised by a German player, it was you who appealed it and it was you that a mail was sent to, informing you that the appeal was denied (check your junk folder)

:/

Although the bannable violation was raised by a German player, it was you who appealed it and it was you that a mail was sent to, informing you that the appeal was denied (check your junk folder)

never got that mail or seen it.

What should be concerning you, is how this guy got hold of your game cd key.

I would recommend that you run a full scan for malaware on your pc.

and again as i was saying i didnt have cod4 installed on this PC until a week ago when i found ban.

So keep explaining!

Edited by spacer

well i think also respect is the key here too

maybe u PBbans should start respecting "us" who buy the game install and simply play... without us there woulnt be a PBbans.com so dont try to play the god here coz u aint.

maybe u PBbans should start respecting "us" who buy the game install and simply play... without us there woulnt be a PBbans.com so dont try to play the god here coz u aint.

Stow the attitude. You are pretty damn close to getting this thread locked and your account removed.

We are happy to explain things to you - but if you start throwing the attitude around then things start getting nasty.

Interesting attitude you have there, fozzer has given you all the information you need and in a respectful manner, however you still come back at us with disrespect.

YOU are responsible for your CD key, it got leaked around February. As rightly suggested, check your system for malware as somehow someone got hold of your key when they shouldn't have.

ok explain how did my cd key got stolen by my fault. If i did not have game installed on my new PC wich i bought november last year... and installed cod4 for the first time on that PC last week. THAT CD KEY WAS NOT IN MY SYSTEM AT THAT TIME.

and indeed PBbans has found a way to punish inocent buyers along with hackers, instead of banning IP they ban KEY so they have less work instead when all those static ip hackers would just change their ip.

That shows that they dont take their jobs too seriously.

They just say IT'S YOUR FAULT! and theres nothing u can too about it!

So if you give your car keys to someone and they steel your car, is it the cops fault?

We ban GUID's not IP's. You are solely responsible for your CD Key and if you feel it was sold to another person or stolen then take it up with the place you bought it from.

It's NOT our responsibility to protect your property. As a former admin would say join #whine&care

cau u ppl read? I wrote like 10 times i didnt have cod4 installed so how could any1 get it for me?

and

It's NOT our responsibility to protect your property.

So if u wont protect u just take away my property?

cau u ppl read? I wrote like 10 times i didnt have cod4 installed so how could any1 get it for me?

and

So if u wont protect u just take away my property?

We can't tell you how someone got your key. All we can tell you it was logged in our system using a cheat.

We didn't take anything, you are still free to play on pb disabled servers or servers that don't use our ban list.

The cdkey was used to cheat. Therefore it got banned... That's actually everything PBBans, as a private anti-cheat organisation, has to care about. If it would be unbanned so that you could use it, the dude from germany could use it to cheat again and get banned a second time. So... this will not happen.

Multiple people have explained it to you thouroughly. If you want to play again, buy a new game.

The End.

1) go to your local shop in estonia and ask for a refund / working cd key

2) steal it from your local shop

3) throw pc off a cliff (this works perfectly, you won't have any problems with your banned guid anymore)

why u ban it if u dont know anything?

Just BAN this key in germany and all over the world exept from estonia and its all good.

my problem is that u dont care but u should.

As I said CD Keys are NOT our responsibility to protect, that falls to the owner. Bottom line is the key was logged using a cheat and therefore banned. The ban will not be removed and no amount of whining here will get the ban lifted.

Buy a new game, get a refund, play on servers that don't use our ban list.

Closed