PB Violation code list

Johnni

Hi there.I would like to know,if there is an detailed PB violation code list.I mean this #800000 numbers.

I already found this:

Evenbalance supplied these codes concerning Punkbuster. So their is no gray area, anything above 50000 is consider a cheat and the player is attempting to gain an unfair advantage, period...

Technical Violations : (Resolution: Reinstall PunkBuster from the latest game update patch)

#101 - Communication Failure

#102 - Communication Failure

#131 - Initialization Failure

#132 - Protocol Error

#141 - Distress (This indicates a problem trying to update to the latest version of PunkBuster - it may indicate a problem reaching one of our Internet-based Master PB Servers which can be caused by firewalls, router problems, etc.)

Miscellaneous Violations :#111 - Bad Name (Resolution: Change player name or play on a different server)

#112 - Too Many Bad Names

#113 - Too Many Name Changes (Designed to eliminate name change spamming)

#114 - Protected Name (Resolution: Change player name or play on a different server)

#121 - Negative Score Too Low (usually from Killing Teammates)

#151 - Extended ASCII Characters in Player Name (Resolution: use regular letters, numbers and symbols in the player name or play on a different server)

#9001 - CVAR value failed range check (see the FAQ for more info)

Integrity Violations :When PunkBuster is unable to verify that a player's gaming environment is functioning properly and/or has not been alterred, an Integrity violation is raised. This also involves the detection of modified game or PunkBuster files. These violation numbers are between 10000 and 29999.

Cheat/Hack Violations :When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.

#50000s - Aimbot

#60000s - Wallhack

#70000s - Multihack

#80000s - Gamehack - This includes editing memory locations and crosshairs

#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers

#100000s - Speedhack

#110000s - Autofire

#120000s - Game Hook

#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

But i wanna know if there is something more detailed,like when i find in logs somethink like #60010,what does it exactly mean?

Thanks for any usefull answer :rolleyes:

We don't have source code of PB so we cannot tell you exactly what particular violations are caused by. Try trouble ticket system at evenbalance . But I really cannot see reason what you need it for.

Just curious,because i`ve heard that some PB violations are being caused by system or grafik card drivers and dont want to give bans to those who aro not cheating.

These days i have found in logs a few people with violation hacks and they all got banned.But one of them keep on telling me,he didnt use any cheat,he hass got problem with his system.So i just wanna find out if its possible

btw that one has got code #60010.

Just curious,because i`ve heard that some PB violations are being caused by system or grafik card drivers and dont want to give bans to those who aro not cheating.

These days i have found in logs a few people with violation hacks and they all got banned.But one of them keep on telling me,he didnt use any cheat,he hass got problem with his system.So i just wanna find out if its possible

btw that one has got code #60010.

thats what the evenbalance trouble ticket system is for .. the policy here is that no genuine pb catch gets lifted unless evenbalance staff say a mistake has been made.

https://ssl.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/

There is no detailed list for obvious reasons. You will not even get a list or specific answer on violation codes in the ticket system.

Hendrik_PBSTAFF

There is not detailed list for those? Its just so,that when new hack comes out,it gets a new code without registering it into some kind of db? Or the code is assigned with some kind of random process?

Thought that code was detailed info on the way the hack works.I thought so because of the main separation by first numbers to Aimbot,Wallhack,Multihack..aso.

And finaly:is it possible to get #60010 violation without using an cheat?Caused by progs,drivers,or anything else?

what i'm trying to get through is that any pb catch is valid unless evenbalance staff say different .. direct the player who claims innocence to the trouble ticket link because thats the only way forward for him .. unless he wants to buy a new game that is :)

Hendrik_PBSTAFF

There is not detailed list for those? Its just so,that when new hack comes out,it gets a new code without registering it into some kind of db? Or the code is assigned with some kind of random process?

Thought that code was detailed info on the way the hack works.I thought so because of the main separation by first numbers to Aimbot,Wallhack,Multihack..aso.

And finaly:is it possible to get #60010 violation without using an cheat?Caused by progs,drivers,or anything else?

Please don't expect me to give out any details on how it works. You already had the list. Violations with 50000 and higher are cheats and can be banned. If someone feels he got a violation while doing nothing (-> false positive) he can open a trouble ticket.

For me its solved with this sentence:any pb catch is valid unless evenbalance staff say different .

Thank you all for your time.Think,this thread can be closed now.

Have a nice day :D

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im always kicked by PB with [81156] what is it?

I could be wrong, but do you play with your CD/DVD in the drive :rolleyes:

My infos say this PBkick [81156] is a nocd .exe - which means you have possibly no legal copy of the game.

AGAIN: All nocd .exe's are not legal - in any game. This is a 100% violation of the EULA (take your time and read it).

and as always: if you have the feeling you have banned by error....contact evenbalance and use the troubleticket system... ;)

Only EB knows which violation code is related to what exactly, and they will not put out any information for reasons, so just quit asking here, at EB or elsewhere, it's useless as you will never get an answer; you could ask as well which of my 17 hacks is detected, so i have to remove it and can keep the other 16 :lol:

Information found on the web can only been acquired recursively ... i would not exactly rely on it :P

For nocd-cracks, we don't deal with copyright violations etc. we are here to detect and ban cheats, but there is an indirect relation between both: in the past there were nocd-cracks reported to contain trojans that might send your cd-key ... in result we get ban appeals stating the cheat violation was raised from an IP located one the other side of the globe - along with information what "security software" (prolly cracked, unsupported, misconfigured and newer used properly within a policy) is installed (why? you guess it).

All we can and do reply in such cases is the URL to evenbalance.com/troubleticket.