Pb_getss screen

KiADeatr

Anti-aliasing bug...

Some nVidia cards cause that a screenshot needs to be de-interlaced to be viewed properly, and they always seem "off-center".

The problem of diagnosing this screenie is exacerbated by the fact that you're using sample rate 2.

Just for fun, I ran this guy's GUID over at PunksBusted, and he's clean there.

Ok, thx

Btw. He played Klanbase (czech Tournament on www.Gamepart.cz) and his team had Wall hack. I don't see WH on this screen becous Anti-aliasing bug... Is he able use WH...?

His team-mate...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by KiADeatr

Anti-aliasing bug...

Some nVidia cards cause that a screenshot needs to be de-interlaced to be viewed properly, and they always seem "off-center".

The problem of diagnosing this screenie is exacerbated by the fact that you're using sample rate 2.

The solve this problem? Other VGA driver?

Ok, thx

Btw. He played Klanbase (czech Tournament on www.Gamepart.cz) and his team had Wall hack. I don't see WH on this screen becous Anti-aliasing bug... Is he able use WH...?

His team-mate...

Posted Image

Posted Image

How do you know they had a wall hack?

There's NO bug on these screenshots. They're relatively clear, and they certainly look clean.

The solve this problem? Other VGA driver?

You would need an 3rd party application to de-interlace the screenshots for proper viewing, although even without doing that, chances are if someone is cheating, you would be able to tell anyway.

None of the above shots demonstrate any advantage for this player over the others.

How do you know they had a wall hack?

There's NO bug on these screenshots. They're relatively clear, and they certainly look clean.

LoL. You dind't see this WH ? shadow people are threre...

LoL. You dind't see this WH ? shadow people are threre...

No. With the sample rate of your screeenshots set to 2, and the image being a .jpg instead of the original .png, I can't say with any degree of certainty that I see ANYTHING altogether sinister. I see some grayish pixels that are somewhat more highly concentrated in some areas than others, but the image is so "soupy" when you zoom it, that there's no way to know for sure. The original, unconverted images MIGHT yield more conclusive proof, but not these.

Edited by RSQ_Jester