PauloCosta

Members
  • Last visited

About PauloCosta

• Birthday 01/01/1978

Profile Information

Clan / Team / League Information (Optional)

• Are you a Server Admin?
    No
  • Wish to Stream to PBBans?
    No

Recent Profile Visitors

601 profile views
  • servaapg

PauloCosta's Achievements

Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. i wanna just to put some auto messagens (admin.say) in our server by pbsv.cfg pbsvuser.cfg! just it.
  2. i know the game is on beta, but all commands are working 100%? I'm trying this or others and nothing by the pbsv.cfg pbsvuser.cfg // ************************************************** // Punkbuster Config // Use this to make Punkbuster configuration changes // Enter commands on a blank line below.. // ************************************************** pb_sv_task <start delay> <repeat interval> admin.say "my message" all pb_sv_task 20 200 admin.say "Welcome" all
  3. hey, maydax. is the streaming open to all servers or is it like bf3, just to clans with website? i tried to put streaming to bf3 in our server and nothing, i will rent a server of aapg soon and i will ty to put streaming to pb!
  4. ok i wanna to see theses hacks lose Steam account together with the ban. gg
  5. hey, this increasingly difficult to be an honest player in fps games today by day, the aa4 is full of aimbot and wallhack. its a free game and we will have million of players playing it. i am veteran i play it since wolf and doon and ET, aa 2002, cod 2002 and bf2004...i know what i am talking about! i am playing aapg and never seen both, alot of hacks in one game! i dont know if the pb is working 100% in the beta! please, enforce to a clean game! the aapg puts bf3' game in your pocket, talking about the hack! believe me! sorry for my poor english!
  6. hsmagnet, there is not cheats on servers with pb off, the hacks are just in server with pb on! I played america army 1, cod1 and all, bf since 2004! I played doom, wolf...20 years playing TDM! im old school of old school! hehe believe me, the pb is only to free hacks! when i see a list (MIB) with 10 players with KD 3, 4 or 10 in the same page, i change my opinion. BF4 without PB and there is not cheats playing, Just a spectator mode and a good admin! only it without PB. you can close the thread
  7. what is happening in bc2? alot of hacks playing. I have a question! why 90% of all bans are players with kd below 0.99? where is the bans of players over kd 2, 3 4, 10, 100? I do not believe on pb! to me pb is just to free hacks...mafia.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.