Old ban i didn't know of

Wampow

I recently wanted to play BF3 again. I haven't played this for a while and I never had any serious pb problems except for lagg issues.

Now I found out i got banned more than a year ago. I never cheated or got hacked (what you guys probably don't believe anyway and I understand). My Appeal was denied and I didn't know there are screenshots for evidence. Now I can't appeal again, but i really would like to, since my ban reason made me wonder.

Here is my ban: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-e30307f6-vb325529.html 

It clearly states, I did a 40 kilometer kill with a sniper weapon (screenshot below)post-222841-0-52418900-1427392307_thumb.png.

Here is my Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Wampo/stats/172124819/pc/

I almost never play sniper class and have no weapons unlocked or that scope that's on the screenshot in the ban. I don't know if it's a system failure, or if someone hacked and used my ID for scam or something, but I for sure can't remember doing this ridiculous kill. (Even my battlelog states Longest Headshot: 137.08m)

Please help me here since I payed for the game and feel treated unfair.

Hi!

This Ban is VALID you used a ESP HACK. The problem is the a Account was hacked and the Ban was not Lifted.

You need a new Game with a New CD Key.

Greetings

Para

The hacker shown in the pb screenshot is most likely not you, as he was playing from a Kazakhstani IP.

Nonetheless, the GUID was used to cheat, and the ban is thus valid. It will not be lifted.

You will need a new EA account and new copy of the game to play on servers that stream to us.