No.Fog

LinkCain

ok this is crazy i don't even play this game that much ....

and i have witness that i been clan 4 soo long plz check my loggs and tell me .. cuz this is Ridiculous ... this is the situation

I went in to a server that have the no_fog hack ..for me not know ... ok

i go in to play then i get kick for something that i wasn't aware of

[tcf|LinkCain

Simple answer is dont join servers with auto d/l on go AFK whilst its downloading so you dont know what youv'e got then bitch cause you downloaded a cheat. It's your responsability to know whats in your game folders.

this dude is crazy for one i'm not a teen i'm a adult and two... watch your mouth didn't come off callin u names .. First time 4 everything but i know next time to be watchful and i will find the sever that i got it from

thank you for you time

watch your mouth didn't come off callin u names

Who called you a name ???

You have the right to file an appeal. We do review each appeal that is submitted.

He didn't call you a name. he said not TO bitch. not that you WERE a bitch. it seems as though english is not your first language so it is a common error. no harm no foul.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found out I had the same thing happen with the no fog...only I was aware of it and thought I was doing the right thing to correct it. I went into a chinese Demo server yesterday and didnt realize my D/L's were on. I saw the file for the znofog download and immediately shut the game down and went on Teamspeak to find someone that could help me fine where it downloaded to. We couldn't find it. I play SOF i am not that computer savy so I thought the best thing to do would be to go in Mayhems server where i play for over a year now and wait to get kicked. I had another member go in with me so he could read me the exact file name so i could find it. Well i got kicked...he gave me the name and i deleted it immediately. I didnt realize the kick would result in a permanent ban. I thought i was doing the right thing to get rid of it. Well I have learned alot from this thats for sure. I have appealed the ban. I can only hope they lift it. From now on all downloads off.

ParaManiac (Lisa)

I went into a chinese Demo server yesterday and didnt realize my D/L's were on.

I do not doubt what you are saying, but my question to you is why would you enter Punkbuster enabled server. :blink: There are thousands of servers out there and you enter a NON Punkbuster server :huh:

I do not doubt what you are saying, but my question to you is why would you enter Punkbuster enabled server.  :blink: There are thousands of servers out there and you enter a NON Punkbuster server  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To be honest....I never looked. As I said i am not very computer savy. I was dying to play some demo and I was trying to get one of the Mayhem admins to switch the first server to demo for a little whle. Normally it is not a problem and they do it all the time but he wasn't going to be on for long so he couldn't switch a server he wouldn't be there to switch back. I was just so not in the mood for CTF so I clicked on the first demo server I found. Yet another lesson learned. Sure I can go buy another game but my priority is to clear my name. I would never ever cheat. It was just pure ignorance on my part that i'm now educated on.

Maybe someone here can explain the punkbuster servers a little better for me. On my main screen where I get the list of servers the last column is the punkbuster column. Some have a star some don't. I thought that if it had a star it was punkbuster server.....I have my settings set on top to Punkbuster enabled server yet even with that the list shows some with stars and some without...would someone explain that please.

Also not to mention it was pretty early in the morning and there weren't alot of demo servers up....only like 4 with people in them....I clicked on the one with the lowest ping for me....like 170....yes I do know that is not that low but I figured I would see how it played.

• 1 month later...

paramaniac its stupid that you came with a nofog pk3 on mayhem server

i helped mayhem (mayhem pike and mayhem sgt jammer)with there pb cfg and added alot of anti cheats cvars in there cfgs also the no fog pk3

also all there servers are streaming so it gos inmediatly here

seems to me you have that pk3 file in your base folder or rocmod folder

you can try to appeal

honestly i dont think you make a chance to appeal it

think a new sof game will be solution

well seems that that problem about downloading stuff from servers in a big poroblem cause one of my clan members had it to,i picked him up when he was a noob and as default the game comes with the auto download on and every server that he joined he download the stuff that were there btw he has a custom consol background that today he doesnt know from where he got it,but anyways he got that z_no_fog.pk3 and one time he got kicked and told him and he deleted but that what happen guys some of them are inocent but to get the guilties one u gotta get the inocents too so the best way for this is to appeal( i think),im agree that some guys got it from downloading cause its not the only case like that there are a lot cases like that but also there are a lot that id download it with the intent to cheat.

• 2 weeks later...

There is also one notorious DL for Train Market, that includes hidden in the MAP a new flag and no m4, took me a week to find it.

• 2 months later...

k song,u got banned cause u had a file in ure SoF2 folder that its consider an advantage for u against other players.This is what u gotta do,u need to appeal that ban,to do so follow this link:

http://www.pbbans.com/appeal.php

at the bottom of that page u gotta put ure guid and keep with the process.

Edited by SFA/**]V[E**/L