NFO Web Hosting Question

SuperTaz

I'm going to say their support is top notch, they will honestly reply to all questions in under 10 minutes... However we just recently left NFO due to restrictions on our server box and downtime in NYC.

I'm going to say their support is top notch, they will honestly reply to all questions in under 10 minutes... However we just recently left NFO due to restrictions on our server box and downtime in NYC.

Was your server box for gaming or web hosting?

We use NFO.  web hosting and a vds for gaming/TS

As Iceman said there support is top notch, tickets replied to in minutes.

only issue we are having on the web side of things is they limit who you can give access to in ftp, example, we have a few lads who make our avatars and signatures, we are unable to create a limited access log in just for those functions, they either have to have full access or none. so currently one of our senior members has to transfer files created . not a major issue, but a pain none the less

I have tried numerous other GSP's and so far my experience with NFO is top notch.  We currently have a VDS and the lite web hosting service and so far after almost 2 years I would say it was the best decision to give NFO a try.

We use the VDS for game/TS servers and the lite webhosting for our game redirect.  Again top notch service and no complaints to speak of.

Wizz

• 1 month later...

I'm over at NFO for game servers and the support is definitely top notch - I usually receive a reply in less than 10 minutes. 

As for web hosting, I do not use them - one of our founding members owns a dedicated server so we host the web page and a few other things on it.