New Website Theme Launched

MaydaX

pbbans.png

We have updated our website theme to coincide with our updated logo. The primary purpose was to modernize the overall website code while keeping the existing layout. We removed large images and replaced them with CSS styles where possible. Same for the blocks which previously used 9 images, now uses one. This helps reduce the bandwidth needed to load pages and should speed up loading times.

Forum themes are called PBBans X 3.1 and a fluid version is called PBBans X 3.1 (Fluid) which is now selectable at the bottom of the forum.

• Upvote 4

pbbans.png

We have updated our website theme to co-inside with our updated logo. The primary purpose was to modernize the overall website code while keeping the existing layout. We removed large images and replace them with CSS styles where possible. Same for the blocks which previously used 9 images, now uses one. This helps reduce the bandwidth needed to load pages and should speed up loading times.

Forum themes are called PBBans X 3.1 and a fluid version is called PBBans X 3.1 (Fluid) which is now selectable at the bottom of the forum.

vary nice webby

Looks good. Like the black - top & bottom on the banner. Will the sigs have the same color config? Wasn't too excited w/ the change of the sig color. It isnt very dark anymore :)

If I knew more about how this stuff worked, I'd try and tinker w/ the sig color layout myself. But with my limited understanding, I'd need a paint by number kit :lol:

Do like the look. Hope it helps on the page load times. Good job!

Butt

Nice job MaydaX, are the forum themses going to change as well? Besides just the header I mean.

No plans to change it but who knows what the future holds.