My topic

TeamEurope

Account ID: 6312

Name: Team Europe

Tag: T-E

Error Code: Account Locked .

Ok, Im not here to justify my actions, and Im not here to argue with you. But I will give you my apology, and a few thoughts from my point of view.

I made a post in the forums, stating my disagreement with one of the details in your Cheating policy. I wasn't demanding that you change your policy, I was only stating my thoughts on the policy. So I was a bit disappointed, when PBBans Site Admin, or Staff or what ever the site ranks where, seemed rude towards me offering my point of view on things. I know there was one PBBans guy or two that took the time to make a proper post and give me feedback so I could help understand your point of view from PBBans perspective.

Unfortunately, I took things to personal after I was threaded to be kicked out of pbbans for having an attitude. And Yes I agree that I was having a attitude. But you dont need to threaten people that your going to kick them out of Pbbans for that. After all, I felt like everyone was just attacking me, and I was in the corner.

So with those thoughts in mind, I made a pretty bad choice and I made a stupid threat back at PBBans. Yes, I made a dumb choice, and I do regret the poor choice of words that I said. I am sorry, and this does not reflect who I am or what I would do.

Im not asking for anything, I know that I F**ked up. But it was never my intentions for my post to spiral out of control, or some plot for me to leave PBBans. But, it would be helpful, next time if you guys just relax a little bit towards people trying to make a constructive post. It can help to keep things from getting hostile in the forums.

Ok, So again, Im really sorry for what I said, but it was out of anger and not good judgment.

Maybe someday, I will have my account unlocked, but if not I understand. To be honest, I would have done the same dam thing.

Take care all, and keep Banning those Hackers!

Edited by eesclan
  • Upvote 1

Good of you to realize that you made a mistake as we all make them. May I add that apologies that contain the word "but" though aren't generally seen as sincere and/or taken seriously typically. The reason is that a certain action, belief, behavior, reasoning, etc. are still being held and the apology/apologies just aren't sincere but seem to come from guilt or envy. Had you left out the but from your above post, I believe you would have conveyed a more positive, sincere, and rewarding apology. Just food for thought for future reference.

Edited by Live

I am sure the powers that be will make a decision on that. For myself I can understand your point of view but also take great offense from threats. Sometimes the typed word is not how we mean to express things and although you did remove your servers I suspect it was a moment of intoxication or a bad day. Whatever the end result you are showing maturity and respect at this point. Hope your future endeavors lead you to where you wish to be.

Good of you to realize that you made a mistake as we all make them. May I add that apologies that contain the word "but" though aren't generally seen as sincere and/or taken seriously typically. The reason is that a certain action, belief, behavior, reasoning, etc. are still being held and the apology/apologies just aren't sincere but seem to come from guilt or envy. Had you left out the but from your above post, I believe you would have conveyed a more positive, sincere, and rewarding apology. Just food for thought for future reference.

Well I was kicked out of high school when I was 15, so I guess I'm behind on proper grammar. I have to say that this is the first written apology that i have ever made. So I hope that my post is not interpenetrated as being any less apologetic.

Thanks for the tip though, good looking out.

Well to be perfectly honest it does take balls to apologise especially when a thread went the way it did. The account was simply locked after you removed your servers from it. I am not sure wether fellow accounts staff would re-evaluate the situation.

We are indeed all entitled to our own opinions but sometimes we need to sit and think very carefully how we vent them, otherwise (especially on the internet) there is a real chance feathers get ruffled. The thing that I think concerned staff more then anything is that this policy has been in place sometime, then a post comes out of the blue from a long time SGA that makes you wonder what the hidden purpose of it actually is.

You may believe in rehabilition of hackers, we cannot afford to take such risks. We simply have to do what is most effective and efficient to maintain the integrity of our site/services/community.

I'm sure other staff will have an input on this topic, thats just my two cents worth :)

I'll agree with you that I don't think that all the responses that came about (from some others) were the best possible ones. I think people got their backs up and it's easily done when discussing such a controversial subject; but unfortunately your responses wavered from a genuine debate perspective to more of a flaming argument and it all went downhill from there.

A major issue for me, and a few others, was the threat made; and while I believe it was while things were heated, you should have never gone there.

However, the above said while your integrity to deal with the original topic wavered it does take balls to come back and apologise in such a public way which only adds to your integrity to want to deal with issues and follow them through in the proper way in the end. We're all entitled to make mistakes and I don't think this is by any means the worse that has ever come up, or will come up.

I think now you've understood why the policy is in place you need to look at your clan and still decide if it meets our streaming requirements, then have a think as to whether you feel you could integrate yourself back into the streaming community and maintain the integrity of your clan to the standard that we require you to.

If you feel that this is just a hiccup then make a topic in http://www.pbbans.com/forums/account-questions-and-troubleshooting-private-f553.html about future streaming with a link to this thread and the accounts staff will look over your request/clan, etc, and make a decision from there.

My main intentions was to come here and issue my apology, not really to get my servers streaming again. But that being said, I would be more than happy to have the chance to comeback at a later time and be part of the streaming community. Right now it just doesn't feel right for me to come back. So again, thanks for giving me a chance to have a second chance, and I will catch you all later.

My main intentions was to come here and issue my apology, not really to get my servers streaming again. But that being said, I would be more than happy to have the chance to comeback at a later time and be part of the streaming community. Right now it just doesn't feel right for me to come back. So again, thanks for giving me a chance to have a second chance, and I will catch you all later.

+1

i apologize for trolling that thread

good luck

Apology accepted :)

When you think your ready to stream via PBBans again just ask for a re-activation here;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/account-questions-and-troubleshooting-private-f553.html

Please be aware that our zero tolerance policy is always going to be there, and before a re-activation takes place, an audit will be done of your team account details (including clan members) to ensure all mandatory requirements for streaming via PBBans are met.