My internett coonection is bad now

ToxXicBleed

hi,

i logged in and added our server to PBBans.

but now my connections is totally ruined.

i get a big of 100. but my normal big are around 10-15.

and some servers i have good ping on.

and it happens right after i added my server to this website. i don`t know if there is anything wrong here or i am using alot of internet for PBBans.

• 2 weeks later...

Its your ISP that's the problem not PBBanes going on what you just said; Have you defrag your computer; Have you refresh your computers performance; Just asking it may or may not help; But I don't think its a problem from PBB end.

Just a friendly warning, if and/or when you start streaming you aren't allowed to let other people use your account. To be on the safe side, I wouldn't let anybody use your account period.

Just a friendly warning, if and/or when you start streaming you aren't allowed to let other people use your account. To be on the safe side, I wouldn't let anybody use your account period.

I agree 100% Not a good thing to do . :bigtup:

hi,

i logged in and added our server to PBBans.

but now my connections is totally ruined.

i get a big of 100. but my normal big are around 10-15.

and some servers i have good ping on.

and it happens right after i added my server to this website. i don`t know if there is anything wrong here or i am using alot of internet for PBBans.

How so ?

You do not even have a team account at PBBans so streaming a server is impossible.

How so ?

You do not even have a team account at PBBans so streaming a server is impossible.

Now we no what his problem is he has no team account at PBBans that will do it all the time problem solved.