MOH 2010 Streaming

ufdah56

I am new to the forums and I attempted to set up PB streaming for my MOH 2010 server. Using the automated Hub Setup but I got an error said it could not connect. I am wondering can I use this tool or does it all have to be done manually?

OK I have been able to add the information through RCON and I update my profile. However there is no a choice in the drop down for MOH 2010. Also I can not find a specific application for streaming. I can give you the information you want but where????? Am I not seeing the application form? I have provided everything in my profile except a GUID because there was no place to put it. Also I am running MOH 2010. Thanks

Ok I have done all the stuff to the server but how do want the application information? In a word document, in an email, in the forums? it does not specify in you guide.

Take another read, pay particular attention to step 3 in the "Joining PBBans" section :)

PBBans _ Information Center.png

Ok well thanks anyway It does not say how you want the information submitted so thanks anyway. You would think you would have a form to fill out. Thought this would be easy but never mind. I just want to make the server honest but that's not going to happen.

Ok well thanks anyway It does not say how you want the information submitted so thanks anyway. You would think you would have a form to fill out. Thought this would be easy but never mind. I just want to make the server honest but that's not going to happen.

What's not easy about filling out an application to stream?: http://www.pbbans.com/streaming-application.html

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Can someone explam the guide how to play Medal Of Honor 2010 on craked servers

Gladly. I love to explam. ;)

Step 1) Get some cash.

Step 2) Go to a games shop.

Step 3) Buy MOH.

Step 4) Go back home.

Step 5) Install MOH.

Step 6) Play on a server.

Step 7) (The most important step!) Pretend the server is cracked.

Have fun! :)

~

/*Pisi*/