Medal of Honor Warfighter

buttscratcher

It looks better than i was expecting from that multiplayer gameplay. Looks like the love child of bf3 and cod.

So did the E3 promo videos from the last MoH. Turned out to be nothing special and died off quickly. I've learned never trust the hype or any promo video from EA and Activision over the years. User opinions and reviews are key these days.

tbh MoH seemed like the love child of BC2 and COD :P

• Upvote 2

Agreed, i bought medal of honor and it really was a terrible game. The multiplayer was the biggest let down, small maps and hardly any weapons to choose from.

The Medal of Honor Warfighter Military Edition is made exclusively for U.S. military and government employees. In a unique partnership with GovX, Inc., the largest online shopping destination exclusively serving verified military, law enforcement and related government personnel and their families, the Medal of Honor Warfighter Military Edition includes the Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition as well as exclusive in-game unlocks, including use of the Project HONOR camouflage pattern.

https://www.govx.com/mohw

• 4 weeks later...

I can see hacks emulating that so a PBSS will look "normal". Makes you wonder if the moh devs even understand what cheating is.

I wondered that after watching the previous video that you posted. Perhaps they have this All singing all dancing new in-house anti-cheat being developed, that will be 100% faultless*

*Insert sarcasm where needed

i remember the trailers and SS from BC2, MOH and BF3 being awesome......

then the actual games never, ever came close.

as for the built in wallhacks, blacklight:retribution is free to play

as for the built in wallhacks, blacklight:retribution is free to play

Least that is futuristic and you can kinda see how it fits but MoH is still close to modern day. Just wish they would really stop copying other games that creates the same Frankenstein game as a result.

While I bet it will appeal to both segments of PC FPS fans (cod & bf), and hopefully DangerClose will do a better job w/ FB2 than DICE, I just cant get excited or support a game w/ a built in wallhack.

Even if there was a hardcore mode that removed such garbage, there would be limited player draw to justify the gamecost + server rental fees.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...